No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions about KLS?

Go down 
+13
EarlOfBuck
Coward
grandxan
UltimaNight
MeatBall
CFlu
OrionAcerola
Risuke
GumShoe
Neko
Swoonis
The0RBlT
Walter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Belgrim

Belgrim

Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:17 pm

2jin wrote:
I guess I can answer questions here since I can't on z8.
If you're curious about something, just ask. We all know Takuya doesn't know much, and Dawn isn't sharing shit.

OMG I thought you quit LS. and when I read those last 4 words of your comment, I laughed my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Coward

Coward

PostSubject: Happy New Year KLS!   Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 pm

NEW KLS UPDATE!!!
Celebrating the Chinese New Year!
(Thought I'd add it here instead of making a new thread)

I'm not allowed to post links yet so...
New gear inspired by the four guardians~
It comes with an event that I still don't have translations for~ (yes cash shop is involved)
And also Fire Mage got an evolution for some reason~

Fire Mage details:
Dash now has a projectile similar to sorcerer
Jump hold D added that's a ground slam (inflicts burning status)
Weapon skill has greater knock back on standing opponents (ground hit looks the same)
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:08 pm

GumShoe wrote:
I just downloaded and installed KLS on a Mac.
Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 N5qD8Dm
>tfw no PC atm

H-

How in the ever loving fuck did you do that!?!?!

I remember trying to get LS working on Ubuntu through WINE, but XTrap kept failing due to some deep, inner workings of Windows not being emulated through WINE.

Edit: Hurr durr, saw the window titled "Windows 8.1," so I'm guessing you're using a Virtualization program?
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:10 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=HX9gvnT_aw4 = LINK to Chinese New Year gears.

They're pretty cool looking, especially the dragon. The Phoenix thing reminds me of Galaxy Cloak.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Coward wrote:
NEW KLS UPDATE!!!
Celebrating the Chinese New Year!
(Thought I'd add it here instead of making a new thread)

I'm not allowed to post links yet so...
New gear inspired by the four guardians~
It comes with an event that I still don't have translations for~ (yes cash shop is involved)
And also Fire Mage got an evolution for some reason~

Fire Mage details:
Dash now has a projectile similar to sorcerer
Jump hold D added that's a ground slam (inflicts burning status)
Weapon skill has greater knock back on standing opponents (ground hit looks the same)

Horray for more status spamming x.x

Also thanks for the link Gumshoe. Honestly those gears don't seem all that OP other than the phoenix one a bit. Oddly enough they seem alot more balanced than some stuff they put out. Dragon seems like a poor man's cyborg cloak though.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Now, here's a legit question:

Is this just a legitemate thing now?

Did IO lower their defenses and are letting people into KLS now?

Or are we still liable to get caught and banned?
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:15 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYEWzLrwEo

Fire Mage evolution too lol
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:21 pm

GumShoe wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=fNYEWzLrwEo

Fire Mage evolution too lol

Hmm.

Gonna play the devils advocate and say it doesnt seem that bad in terms of broken-ness. From what I hear about the other evo's that seems more tame.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:23 pm

[quote="EarlOfBuck"]
GumShoe wrote:
How in the ever loving fuck did you do that!?!?!

It was indeed through a virtual application. However, it's not just that. You still need to do a lot of other things in order for it to work.

Also, I'm not quite sure why they removed the IP block. Maybe some actual Korean players were having trouble with it and so they removed it. Dunno. I was still able to get on KLS with a VPN so it didn't matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:25 pm

I honestly don't see the advantage of joining KLS though.

I doubt I'd be able to play enough/rank up to use the Heroes NALS doesn't have.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm

EarlOfBuck wrote:
I honestly don't see the advantage of joining KLS though.

I doubt I'd be able to play enough/rank up to use the Heroes NALS doesn't have.

Master nerf isn't as bad on KLS as it is here. KLS has too many giveaways. You can always just try stuff out in plaza too.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:31 pm

I'll wait and see where this no IP block leads.

Maybe NALS will eventually migrate to KLS, and IO'll get the idea to start creating a "Channel," system for LS to keep the communities seperate.

Wishful thinking, but still.
Back to top Go down
grandxan

grandxan

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 pm

I'd love to play with anyone on KLS. I don't ever join rooms that have koreans in it though because I don't like ruining the game for others like the indos did for us. I mainly only PvE or do little group battles with NA players
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DoomWorldsTV
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:35 pm

grandxan wrote:
I'd love to play with anyone on KLS.  I don't ever join rooms that have koreans in it though because I don't like ruining the game for others like the indos did for us.  I mainly only PvE or do little group battles with NA players

I started with this in TWLS, until I realized I didn't lag on the Taiwanese.

I started joining normal rooms.

TWLS has to have THE best community I've seen in LS so far.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:39 pm

EarlOfBuck wrote:
grandxan wrote:
I'd love to play with anyone on KLS.  I don't ever join rooms that have koreans in it though because I don't like ruining the game for others like the indos did for us.  I mainly only PvE or do little group battles with NA players

I started with this in TWLS, until I realized I didn't lag on the Taiwanese.

I started joining normal rooms.

TWLS has to have THE best community I've seen in LS so far.

Too bad I hear TWLS is closing. Oh well, when NALS kicks the bucket I think I might try joining KLS.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:41 pm

I'll add you GrandZan once the maintenance is over.

Earl, you do realize TWLS will close soon?
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:47 pm

That's shitty...

I wonder why.

Maybe a lack of interest.
Back to top Go down
grandxan

grandxan

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:55 pm

yeah, on all my KLS videos over 90% of the views are from Indonesia.  The other 5% is like korea and taiwan and the other 5 is NA.

edit: also does anyone know how to get gold now or did they make it impossible? I remember there use to be a drop down menu and you'd put your pin from the prepaid card into it but now everyone I know just gets an error popup.

Last edited by grandxan on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:56 pm

By the looks of it, NA will be shutting down soon. Only question is wether it will migrate or shut down. Chances of it merging with KLS = 0%, as the Koreans hate Americans just as we hate Indos. Removing the IP block won't do much but bring more NA players back, which was how it use to be. Definitely not as bad as Indos in NALS due to how difficult it is to play KLS, while we have no type of security. There were still people playing KLS regardless with VPN. Finding the right VPN was another difficult task.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:57 pm

grandxan wrote:
yeah, on all my KLS videos over 90% of the views are from Indonesia.  The other 5% is like korea and taiwan and the other 5 is NA.

Wanted to say this earlier but forgot;

Your avatar is hilarious, I died laughing when I saw it.

"HE'S NOT OUR FRIEND."

GumShoe wrote:
By the looks of it, NA will be shutting down soon. Only question is wether it will migrate or shut down. Chances of it merging with KLS = 0%, as the Koreans hate Americans just as we hate Indos. Removing the IP block won't do much but bring more NA players back, which was how it use to be. Definitely not as bad as Indos in NALS due to how difficult it is to play KLS, while we have no type of security. There were still people playing KLS regardless with VPN. Finding the right VPN was another difficult task.
I've had that inkling since buying Priest.

I dunno why, but it's the third thing I've bought this month, and I had this feeling, like;

"You should probably stop buying things on a game that's about to tank."

Last edited by EarlOfBuck on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
grandxan

grandxan

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:00 pm

EarlOfBuck wrote:

Wanted to say this earlier but forgot;

Your avatar is hilarious, I died laughing when I saw it.

"HE'S NOT OUR FRIEND."

Hahaha Great Post! Zoro was the only one with the balls to yell at a little girl like that
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:01 pm

We have an anime thread btw: https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com/t13-chinese-cartoon-thread

idk how i was able to post this link...well here's another:
Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 The-legend-of-zelda-4e26529e14664
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Frankly, no one has any clue why the ban was lifted. I've searched and searched for any kind of notice or something on the forums (as well as others), but there was no kind of anything anywhere.
I can't say I'm complaining though, I have a lot more stuff on there than I ever did on NA.

Fire Mage evolution seems... hm.
The video itself was not very straightforward, so it was hard for me to judge just what it had. I'm going to reserve judgement on it until I either see it in action or try it myself. It seemed like they were hiding things as they didn't go through the evolution the same way they did with the previous ones. Too much montage, not enough new abilities being shown.

Cashing hasn't actually been an issue for me, but that may or may not be due to whether your account is at the third step of registration or not, which I'm not sure how it works anymore since it's been well over 2 years since I did it and the method easily could have changed at this point. I don't know. If any of you would like me to gift you stuff through the game however, I would be glad to. All I need is the code for whatever cashing card you used, and your trust, of course.

IGN is as you would expect, but buddy slots are limited.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:23 pm

2jin wrote:
IGN is as you would expect, but buddy slots are limited.

I actually don't know what to expect. What's your KLS ign and NA?

For me, NA: GumShoe KLS: yogababa
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Oh, and before I forget, you should mostly be safe just spectating rooms if you want to see what the current meta is. Just don't say anything. If you go into plazas, stay in either Tryout mode or chat mode if available. Some Koreans are actually legitimately friendly to foreigners (some even know English, if a bit broken), but more often than not they are not fond of noticing people they're hitting lagging. They won't bother you if you have only 1 bar, only if it's painfully obvious that you're not from around there.

Oh, yogababa. I've sen you before. Aren't you in CFlu's guild?

IGN is 2jin. Pretty straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about KLS?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next