No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions about KLS?

Go down 
+13
EarlOfBuck
Coward
grandxan
UltimaNight
MeatBall
CFlu
OrionAcerola
Risuke
GumShoe
Neko
Swoonis
The0RBlT
Walter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Belgrim

Belgrim

Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:27 pm

GumShoe wrote:
Don't you also gain fireproof when hit with too much fire on KLS? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Nope, only Lightning has the proof thing. Lightning Mage is the most standout Mage. Let me go over it all.

Lightning Mage is a contest hero, why that mofo never asked for a lightning proof is beyond me I mean, trooper armor has electric status so you would think it would happen.

The person also didn't request that the weapon skill be aim-able. I think you can see where mistakes were already made.

I believe the whole lightning bubble shield thing was implemented because of possible complaints from KLS players because of the LM boss in Crusade being able to infinite you with skills along with the minions.

This really cripples LM. It is the reason why he is by far the worst Mage. The weapon skill just leaves them down again. Shock status was never too useful in the older gen besides e shock.

On the bright side, he is the only Mage than can run. At least until a hero among the stars puts out his light......
Back to top Go down
Coward

Coward

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Please tell me ILS did not get an exclusive hero before we did >that feel when

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjyC44UpAXU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:18 am

Belgrim wrote:
GumShoe wrote:
Don't you also gain fireproof when hit with too much fire on KLS? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Nope, only Lightning has the proof thing. Lightning Mage is the most standout Mage. Let me go over it all.

Incorrect. With FM's evolution, if you use the air hold D too much and they get hit by the flames too quickly, they will indeed gain fireproof, just like if an LM hits someone with too much lightning.

Zeus is the same, but it takes a lot of lightning for that to happen, it seems. You'd have to either spam all of your skills or spam his hold D like 6 times for that to happen.

Coward wrote:
Please tell me ILS did not get an exclusive hero before we did >that feel when

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjyC44UpAXU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

They are indeed getting one, but KLS is more than likely going to get it as well soon enough. This is the contest winner for ILS's mercenary creation contest, which is based of the Indonesian martial arts style Pencak Silat.

It will hit other versions eventually. But yes, they got an exclusive before NA.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:01 am

2jin wrote:

It will hit other versions eventually. But yes, they got an exclusive before NA.

Honestly, most every major LS version has a user created Hero but NA.

I feel if IO/WeMade won't give us the same courtesy, why should we continue to support the game?

It shows how much they care about our version, TBH.
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:43 am

Oh I didn't know about fm evo. Honestly, I'd rather have an ice proof bubble for when you get hit too much by ice.
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:02 am

Belgrim wrote:
Oh I didn't know about fm evo. Honestly, I'd rather have an ice proof bubble for when you get hit too much by ice.

There is a form of Iceproof similar to that, but it takes a lot of freezing for that to happen. You'd have to use like 3-4 skills that cause frozen status. At that point, you can hit them with a freezing attack, but they'll break out near-instantly.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:44 am

2jin wrote:
Belgrim wrote:

There is a form of Iceproof similar to that, but it takes a lot of freezing for that to happen. You'd have to use like 3-4 skills that cause frozen status. At that point, you can hit them with a freezing attack, but they'll break out near-instantly.

Actually incorrect.

Freezing induces a timer.
That timer can be largely skipped by mashing the direction keys.

The timer is different, based on which gear and what state the person was in when they got frozen.

Every additional ice attack marginally adds time to the timer, due to the flinching pausing the timer.
With each subsequent additional ice attack, there is significant decay on the amount of time given per additional [Heavy] [Ice] attack.

In the end, the later ice hits just do damage, but don't extend the timer.
The timer, thereby, runs out, and the defrost occurs.

The Ice-Timer mechanic... is not overly effective TBH.

Just look at Crusade Ice Boss Floors.
RIP IN RIP w/o Ice Cape.

Tl:dr

Lightning has the shock shield because lightning status resets the timer.
Fire doesn't have a burn shield, because fire DOESN'T reset the timer.
Ice doesn't have a frost shield, because ice DOESN'T reset the timer.

Lightning is OP if it could infinitely reset.
Thereby, Shock shield.

Ice can't infinitely freeze (Unless you're risuke w/ speed ice mage & wings)
Fire can't infinitely burn

Fire and Ice can't infinite reset, unless additional means are used, thereby, they don't have a passive mechanic similar to thunder-shield.
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:23 pm

So either way, you cannot freeze after trying to freeze too much, IM air attack aside.

Also, I just said that FM evolution gives that shield effect due to the air hold D.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:39 pm

2jin wrote:
So either way, you cannot freeze after trying to freeze too much, IM air attack aside.

Also, I just said that FM evolution gives that shield effect due to the air hold D.

Then technically it doesn't count as Fire1 then.
Burning (Aka Fire2 is the Mai and etc fancy looking burn statuses that prevent the use of fire cape)
Fire3, such as pyrokinesis (Ash-burn status)

If it triggers a different effect altogether, it's not the same as the other statuses.

That's what's the most important thing to remember, just because they're all different kinds of fire, doesn't mean you can just generalise.

Re-apply this for different things:

Ice (Ice1)
Special Skadi Ice (Ice2)
Light Ice [Ice Mage Jump Attack] (Ice3)

So, essentially, there's a few different forms of each element, same still applies for Energy statuses.

Purple Energy
Blue Energy
Yellow Energy (Thunderduck and Odin)

They all count as Electric damage, but they all have their own unique properties.
Blue energy can trigger blue Volt-Shield.
Yellow energy can trigger yellow Volt-Shield.

They're the same, but they register as different statuses, ergo dislocation of the overlap.

Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:09 pm

... Why all these long-winded posts?

Seriously, these are just semantics you're talking about at this point.

All that matters is that it does the shield effect.
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:53 pm

brought to you by the letters F and S
for figure skating
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Sooooo, anyone know anything about gear designs and evolutions? Am I going to get a complementary Gear Designer to redesign?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0f-HVEKKuXAgOLQ4UwfN3A
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:50 am

The0RBlT wrote:
Sooooo, anyone know anything about gear designs and evolutions? Am I going to get a complementary Gear Designer to redesign?

For what reason exactly would you be given a free gear designer?
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:19 am

2jin wrote:
The0RBlT wrote:

For what reason exactly would you be given a free gear designer?

If you already designed the gear, but the gear changes when you evolve, ruining your design.
Back to top Go down
Coward

Coward

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Been a while since anyones posted here, but does anyone know the current status of KLS? Takuya's still making videos so its up, but I can't log in OR visit the website. IP ban back?
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:55 pm

The0RBlT wrote:
Been a while since anyones posted here, but does anyone know the current status of KLS? Takuya's still making videos so its up, but I can't log in OR visit the website. IP ban back?

Just noticing? I've been back for over a week now.
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:11 pm

AlonsoDalton wrote:
The0RBlT wrote:

Just noticing? I've been back for over a week now.

I assume you mean it's, and can it be solved by using proxies or something? Or is there some sort of special process I have to do? (I didn't play KLS before and barely log in now that I have an account of my own, so I'm not familiar with this)
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:29 pm

It is and has been since Zeus' release.
Proxies are not strong enough to get past it; you need to use a VPN.
Back to top Go down
Coward

Coward

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Anyone know if Ninja's evolution whip deals reduced fall damage?
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:10 pm

2jin wrote:
It is and has been since Zeus' release.
Proxies are not strong enough to get past it; you need to use a VPN.

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Threads pretty dead...

So...KLS...
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:43 pm

GumShoe wrote:
Threads pretty dead...

So...KLS...

SLK.
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:31 pm

What about it?

There haven't been any questions asked, after all.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:47 pm

That new Ronan hero though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about KLS?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next