No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions about KLS?

Go down 
+13
EarlOfBuck
Coward
grandxan
UltimaNight
MeatBall
CFlu
OrionAcerola
Risuke
GumShoe
Neko
Swoonis
The0RBlT
Walter
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coward

Coward

Questions about KLS?  Empty
PostSubject: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:56 pm

If anyone has questions about kls and it's content ask them here.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Oh thank jesus. I can't seem to connect to KLS. It gets to like 500+ attempts and then crashes.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:00 pm

I'mma see if I can sticky this thread. This should be like the most important LS thread here.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:06 pm

I can help you guys get on KLS :^)
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:07 pm

GumShoe wrote:
p-please answer my question
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Swoonis wrote:
GumShoe wrote:

KLS has been easier than ever to get on these past couple days o.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0f-HVEKKuXAgOLQ4UwfN3A
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:11 pm

The0RBlT wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
GumShoe wrote:

KLS has been easier than ever to get on these past couple days o.o

I'm certainly appreciating the lack of IP restriction, but I can't get past the launchers connection attempts. It goes past 500.
Back to top Go down
Coward

Coward

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Have you tried actually running as an administer? Sometimes even if you're logged in as one actually selecting that changes things.
You can also see if there is any application like virus software that's slowing down the connection.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:28 pm

AYy stickied Hahaha Great Post!
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Coward wrote:
Have you tried actually running as an administer? Sometimes even if you're logged in as one actually selecting that changes things.
You can also see if there is any application like virus software that's slowing down the connection.
yup. No Anti virus or firewall issues either. I already reinstalled also...
Back to top Go down
Coward

Coward

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Okay, I had this issue once with another game, this may sound weird but give it a try. Try watching a video online using a service like vidbull or putlocker (you can try youtube also) while attempting to connect to the server. For some reason keeping my connection busy allowed me to make it through, just have to find the right balance between busy and soaking up all your data.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:07 pm

I checked yesterday because I was interested in what's going on in kls, turns out my MSG/SFC acct from OGP days is still there.
I tried to download it, pushed every button in the book, couldn't seem to do it. The ActiveX_Setup seems to fail with something un-translatable each time.
I would have my old kls launcher still downloaded, but I reset my computer.
I find that neat, though, my old registered account still exists.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Coward wrote:
Okay, I had this issue once with another game, this may sound weird but give it a try. Try watching a video online using a service like vidbull or putlocker (you can try youtube also) while attempting to connect to the server. For some reason keeping my connection busy allowed me to make it through, just have to find the right balance between busy and soaking up all your data.

Just tried it.... It's not doing the trick x.x
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:21 pm

How do you even go and get a KLS account? I really wouldn't even play on it, I just wanna check out the free heroes and see how fucked we are when we finally get them.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Neko wrote:
I checked yesterday because I was interested in what's going on in kls, turns out my MSG/SFC acct from OGP days is still there.
I tried to download it, pushed every button in the book, couldn't seem to do it. The ActiveX_Setup seems to fail with something un-translatable each time.

Install the launcher using Google Chrome (manual set-up), allow it to have full access to your browser, and it will download. After that, ON INTERNET EXPLORER go to lostsaga.com/login/login.asp and login. Then click "Game Start."
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:30 pm

GumShoe wrote:
Neko wrote:

Install the launcher using Google Chrome (manual set-up), allow it to have full access to your browser, and it will download. After that, ON INTERNET EXPLORER go to lostsaga.com/login/login.asp and login. Then click "Game Start."
I installed it through IE. and try to log in through it too. I guess I should reinstall again x.x

I owe this kid designs, and I can't do them because I can't even access LS....
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:31 pm

I just downloaded and installed KLS on a Mac.
Questions about KLS?  N5qD8Dm
>tfw no PC atm
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:32 pm

GumShoe wrote:
Neko wrote:

I shall try this.
I went on Google chrome, logged in, downloaded manual, got the setup and ran it a few times. Made sure to push every button
It made a few popups. Nothing seemed to work, so I just went on with my day of checking out the GD's people make. I think I need to go on IE and do that login and game start. I haven't tried that.
Oh, and I lag at times on z8ls, Shared broadband so I can go 3bar to 1 with bad delay in moments, West coast, im guessing ill lag even worst if I play with a local player in a private? Might just stick to staring at stores/events/crusade
Havent been on kls since ogp sold. I have no idea.
Even though 8/10 of the GDs I see on KLS are arc robes, they're so impressive.
I want them. All of them. Im too lazy to shade as amazingly as they do.

I neeeed to stop making long posts. Im boring myself.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:10 am

Questions about KLS?  2w4nO2U
Gasp
It's workingggg

On preview: Sorry. It may be abit big. Not as big as our super quote chains but apologies.
Shall practice shrinking later. Super quickly swiped w. printscr

Edit fur the info:

It's the Internet explorer thingi that made it work. and disabling antivirus. It said holy shit korean - it must be a virus.

Edit edit.

I am now on
And I am a noob rank
I have no gp
I have an arc robe so pro.
and I have no idea what im doing.
Time to solo cruc with my nub stuff till banned </3

Last edited by Neko on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:11 am

I'm glad I could help :^)
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 pm

I guess I can answer questions here since I can't on z8.
If you're curious about something, just ask. We all know Takuya doesn't know much, and Dawn isn't sharing shit.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:10 pm

2jin wrote:
I guess I can answer questions here since I can't on z8.
If you're curious about something, just ask. We all know Takuya doesn't know much, and Dawn isn't sharing shit.

Welcome, BIG GUY Hahaha Great Post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about KLS?    Questions about KLS?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about KLS?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next