No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How the current forum drama is making me feel

Go down 
+6
HeartOfCity
Belgrim
Doge
ADFX01Pixy
GumShoe
AlonsoDalton
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

How the current forum drama is making me feel Empty
PostSubject: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:02 pm

How the current forum drama is making me feel Maxresdefault

My amount of rage towards those who would dare silence those who oppose them is truly immense. What they are doing is disgusting.

(I just watched this episode of Kill la Kill, so I found this to be a very fitting image for how I feel)
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:19 pm

I've never seen you this angry Alonso.

It sickens me that there's still this much inconsistency of forum moderation. Ken intentionally exaggerates the offensiveness a thing has... like a Tumblr person except he knows he's just trolling.

Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:23 pm

GumShoe wrote:
I've never seen you this angry Alonso.

It sickens me that there's still this much inconsistency of forum moderation. Ken intentionally exaggerates the offensiveness a thing has... like a Tumblr person except he knows he's just trolling.

KenichiLS wrote:
AlonsoDalton wrote:
(YOU KNOW WHICH MOD YOU SILENCED VIA HELPDESK BULLYING).

More nonsensical babble from Alonso "the all-knowing". I've never done this.

YOU BETTER HAND ME THE THING CA3K, OR WHOEVER IT WAS THAT BROUGHT THIS UP.

Also, that's my secret. I'm always angry. *hulk gif here*
Back to top Go down
ADFX01Pixy

ADFX01Pixy

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:33 pm

This kind of shit is getting pretty intolerable, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Is it another instance where the raid horn must be sounded?

Behold, the next stage of war! War upon the undeserving forumers!

Everyone to their battle positions?
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Have you guys even read Kenichi or "Claus" guild description? It's such a bluff lmfao.

You guys also know that the only reason kenichi went on his alt "birdman50" was because I had that thread saying to ignore him.

Just do it again rofl. Seriously, let the mods decide what truly is offensive. Don't let someone with the same rights as you for being a forumer take authority over you by saying something is inappropriate. You already know how my avatar on the forumers went lel.

Speaking of same rights, you guys can also fight stupid with stupid. Say something offends you. Like if one of them spells something wrong lmao.

I honestly don't want to go on the forums just because of how the same cards are played and the same people take the same bait from the same person.

Stop letting one person step on you.
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Wait what happened?
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:28 am

HeartOfCity wrote:
Wait what happened?

Takuya cleared the evidence.

OT:

Oh, and I forgot to give OP a thumbs up for the Kill la Kill reference Well Meme'd My Frien
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:37 am

TheMondongo's been banned for roasting hypocritical losers.
I, nor he is sure whether or not it's permanent.

Last edited by Doge on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:50 am

What exactly happened?
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Is this about the whole white racism thing? From what I see it, there isn't any racism. It's just a bunch of trolls wanting to get some keks.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:42 pm

I made a post on Mondongo's behalf.

Y'all can check it in the land of does not exist.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Seems like Kenichi received a forum ban from yesterday's shenanigans. He's posting on Birdman05.
Back to top Go down
ADFX01Pixy

ADFX01Pixy

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:34 pm

GumShoe wrote:
Seems like Kenichi received a forum ban from yesterday's shenanigans. He's posting on Birdman05.

Looks like it's probably a temp thing. Otherwise I'm not sure that's true.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:38 pm

ADFX01Pixy wrote:
GumShoe wrote:

Looks like it's probably a temp thing. Otherwise I'm not sure that's true.

Yeah, most likely a temp.
Back to top Go down
Shika

Shika

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:53 pm

I thought he switched accounts in order to avoid getting banned on his main account.

Regardless, I informed the mods through a PM and reported the players that were causing and/or trying to incite drama.

I also reported AIonsoDaIton and his alt GOLS using the screenshots provided on the forum and mentioned the ladder farm accusations. If enough people report them and provide screenshots along with any additional evidence, action will probably be taken.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Shika wrote:
I thought he switched accounts in order to avoid getting banned on his main account.

Regardless, I informed the mods through a PM and reported the players that were causing and/or trying to incite drama.

I also reported AIonsoDaIton and his alt GOLS using the screenshots provided on the forum and mentioned the ladder farm accusations. If enough people report them and provide screenshots along with any additional evidence, action will probably be taken.

That's fine and dandy and all, just saying... whichever ignorant troglodyte reported TheMondongo has their head up their asses.

TM got banned, but the circlejerking group of flaming, insulting, bad-purchase-pushing mutherfockers didn't get banned.

TM only verbally went off edge because of rude commentary.

Absolutely rood that Z8 would be so bigoted and biased.

TM had a near-clean record, and was a juggernaut of the people, for the people.

How many people did Mondongo get banned?
How many foreigners were expunged?
How many conduct breakers were punished?

This day is sad, that he would be banned for something as minor as this.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:43 pm

I saw the post, I think you guys need to chill.

Like Belgrim said fight stupid with stupid. Someone calls you a nigger call them the niggest.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Walter wrote:

Like Belgrim said fight stupid with stupid. Someone calls you a nigger call them the niggest.

That's exactly what Mondongo did, look where the fuck he is now.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Walter wrote:

The argument this thread is referring to was deleted by Takuya long ago. What I believe you saw was the other argument that occured today.
Back to top Go down
Shika

Shika

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:32 am

I find it funny when people bring up the fact that I farmed ladder (and helped several others farm ladder using my alt), especially when they don't realize that I farmed it not only to get a medal, but to annoy people who take the game seriously and get upset over trivial nonsense for my own personal amusement. A ladder record doesn't give the player any benefit and means nothing in the real world. I let people think that it bothers me when they bring it up (by not responding to them) and I can report them to the mods for flame-baiting. x3

The GMs already know that I farmed ladder and only chose to perm ban my alt account, which doesn't matter to me because it was only used for farming quests. I barely play the game anymore and usually afk when I'm logged in to get clovers, so it was no big loss because I am still able to play the game on my main account with no problems. My ladder record remains unchanged (you would think that they would just reset the ladder record and give a warning instead).  

TLDR; I pretty much got away with farming ladder and I find it amusing when people bring it up when I farmed it to troll people and get a medal. x3

GumShoe wrote:
The argument this thread is referring to was deleted by Takuya long ago. What I believe you saw was the other argument that occured today.

I didn't read the forums for the past few days. What happened?

Last edited by Shika on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:15 am

Roasting.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 am

It's kind of sad I leave for a few weeks on medical leave and this little shit-sucker is STILL causing problems.
Back to top Go down
ADFX01Pixy

ADFX01Pixy

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:12 am

EarlOfBuck wrote:
It's kind of sad I leave for a few weeks on medical leave and this little shit-sucker is STILL causing problems.
You expected more?
Back to top Go down
UltimaNight

UltimaNight

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:52 am

So the gates of hell have finally opened upon the z8 forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the current forum drama is making me feel   How the current forum drama is making me feel Empty

Back to top Go down

How the current forum drama is making me feel
Page 1 of 1