No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you currently feel about the state of the game?

Go down 
3 posters

State of the game?
Enjoy LS and Z8
How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_lcap0%How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Enjoy LS but hate z8
How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_lcap29%How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
LS is really fun but needs more updates to keep it going
How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_lcap0%How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LS is no longer fun and needs updates to keep it going
How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_lcap14%How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Game isn't broken but is boring to play
 0% [ 0 ]
Game broken ATM but can be saved
How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_lcap14%How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Game is too broken to be saved
 14% [ 1 ]
Z8 pissed you off so much you just refuse to play
 0% [ 0 ]
Already Quit
 14% [ 1 ]
Other
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Empty
PostSubject: How do you currently feel about the state of the game?   How do you currently feel about the state of the game? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:39 am

Meh, I dont think we have enough polls, and I don't neessarily want a bitching thread but it'd be kind of neat to see where we all stand. Personally I'm torn between 3 and 4. As much as I love LS and I want to see it succeed the game just gets boring to play even while I'm having fun, and i think the only thing keeping the game afloat is the updates that are becoming worse and worse, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
2jin

PostSubject: Re: How do you currently feel about the state of the game?   How do you currently feel about the state of the game? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:57 am

Game is too broken to be saved, but I'll watch it die.
Sense of closure, I guess?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: How do you currently feel about the state of the game?   How do you currently feel about the state of the game? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:41 am

XSeyer wrote:
I don't want to see the game go again.

Perhaps I may just be lying to myself, but Z8 could tough it out.

. . . Granted it would take, quite literally a miracle(or two.) I still hold hope.

While I say this, I'm slowly coming to terms with everything. I've spent alot of money on the game, lol. Not as much as some people, but way more than I should ever have.

I would like a 2nd year. I'd like to at least see us last that long, So I can do the animation I told myself I'd do.

Though, for now I'm just along for the ride. I'll do my rounds--I'll report all the foreigners and foreign guilds I come across. It's up to z8 to do the things out of my power, though. I will continue to buy any hero's that catch my eye. (Getting back my SF would be lovely. Earth mage is cute, and We all know I wanted psychic.)

And sure, More polls would be nice. My current computer is shelfed for the time being, hopeing it will be able to revive on its own. On my first one, from back in 08'. She still actually works, pretty damn well too. I can log in and get my calendar prizes too, thanks to our lord and savior alonso * c *

also long post

sorry dad

I know where you're coming from man. My entire group of friends who I got into this game has spent some form of money (me spending the most, woo disposable income) on this game, so none of us really want to see it go so soon. I too would love another year if not to just get caught up with KLS. The sad thing is Z8 doesnt even seem like they want to get rid of us, they just don't want to invest in it. Hey also if you ever finish that animation please do share it with us Hahaha Great Post! It's a bit weird to talk about it on a public forum but I've seen your DA and I really like your stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you currently feel about the state of the game?   How do you currently feel about the state of the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you currently feel about the state of the game?
Page 1 of 1