No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What fighting games do you play?

Go down 
+2
AlonsoDalton
2jin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2jin

What fighting games do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Straightforward question.

What fighting games do you play, if any?
Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Arcana Heart, Melty Blood, Mortal Kombat, whatever.
Doujin games like Vanguard Princess or Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku are welcome as well.
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U

/obligatory Smash post over
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:38 pm

AlonsoDalton wrote:
Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U

/obligatory Smash post over
shit you beat me to it
Back to top Go down
watden1234

watden1234

PostSubject: Re: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:44 pm

I played lost saga
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:15 pm

I don't play many fighting games TBH, unless it's licensed. Really looking forward to that new DBZ 3DS game coming out, It'll be funny if Blooper Saiyan Goku or Shiny Frieza are in it. I'm not very good at fighting games so unless there's a name attached to it i usually don't bother with it.

I also decided that Smash is better than I gave it credit for, I was going to buy Smash 3DS but I had to sell my 3DS and at this point I'd rather get the Season pass for DB Xenoverse.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Walter wrote:
I don't play many fighting games TBH, unless it's licensed. Really looking forward to that new DBZ 3DS game coming out, It'll be funny if Blooper Saiyan Goku or Shiny Frieza are in it. I'm not very good at fighting games so unless there's a name attached to it i usually don't bother with it.

I also decided that Smash is better than I gave it credit for, I was going to buy Smash 3DS but I had to sell my 3DS and at this point I'd rather get the Season pass for DB Xenoverse.
i'm pretty sure Fukkatsu no F stuff is in that game
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:46 pm

SpadesMagnes wrote:
Walter wrote:

i'm pretty sure Fukkatsu no F stuff is in that game

Pretty sweet.

TBH I was reading about chapter 1 of fukkatsu no F manga (I dont want to spoil too much because I wanna see it if it comes to theaters) but I found it funny that apparently Frieza got revived as mecha frieza and in pieces. LOL wtf did they glue him back together and he was like "HURR IM OK GUIZE"
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:33 am

Mortal Kombat X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What fighting games do you play?   What fighting games do you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What fighting games do you play?
Page 1 of 1