No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS... Empty
PostSubject: Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS...   Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Which would be the best for someone who HATES Symphony of the Night and LOVES the old school titles, (Up to and including SC4 and Rondo of Blood.)

I know it's hard, since all titles after SOTN are classified as "Metroidvanias," (I HATE that term, I like both series, but not together,) but which of the 3 are more like the old school games?
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS...   Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:54 pm

EarlOfBuck wrote:
Which would be the best for someone who HATES Symphony of the Night and LOVES the old school titles, (Up to and including SC4 and Rondo of Blood.)

I know it's hard, since all titles after SOTN are classified as "Metroidvanias," (I HATE that term, I like both series, but not together,) but which of the 3 are more like the old school games?
I wanna know too
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS...   Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Dawn of sorrow? Haven't played it but I heard it was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS...   Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS... Empty

Back to top Go down

Of the 3 Castlevania games on the DS...
Page 1 of 1