No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trolling IRL

Go down 
+3
Belgrim
SpadesMagnes
Walter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Trolling IRL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling IRL   Trolling IRL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Well he's not exactly earning my approval ATM, so I think Im going to go through with it.

>We both get jobs at walmart
>Today was our first real day as cartpushers
>8 hours, we're both exhausted, but I felt great to be back into working but he's fannyfrustrated that he got night hours so he can't play shit with his friends anymore, and he thought cartpushing meant exclusively moving around carts in the back of the house, whatever that means.
>He said tonight we would play Heroes of the Storm together, so I try to play by myself and am unable to break my fucking loosing streak
>Loose my shit, but semi-politely ask him about this and he talks about how depressed he is and how exhausted he is
>HE GETS THE FUCKIN DAY OFF TOMORROW WHILE I HAVE ANOTHER 8 HOUR SHIFT TOMORROW IN STORM CONDITIONS, and i'm not bitching in the least and am actually excited to see how that will go.
>regardless he is forgetting that the job is 9 dollars an hour and the hours he is getting are going to mean mega bux.

Yeah destroying a plastic figurine of the most autistic and fugly looking pokemon is looking pretty good ATM. If he gets mad about his rare amoeba getting rekt then tough shit he can buy a new one with his $400+ paycheck that he willl earn by pushing carts in the night and avoiding boiling hot days.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com

Trolling IRL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2