No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My opinion of the steam client users:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

My opinion of the steam client users: Empty
PostSubject: My opinion of the steam client users:   My opinion of the steam client users: EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:07 pm

"All I hear is...

"Wah wah wah, I don't care that there's 10+ variables that could cause a failure or error, but I'm going to keep complaining for a fix, despite the information template for Error-Assistance being provided by Green"

Seriously. Grow up.

You have an issue? Use my template, give me the information, let me get back to you.

No, but instead, let's all sit around, and cry and ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan about the game not working, when 90% of errors are user prompted. Not Z8's fault most of the time.

I could go on and on, but why should I? You obviously don't care to read my extensive self-diagnosis / assistance-request forms.

If you wanted to get help, you would have sought it. All I see is noncessant ♥♥♥♥♥ing."

-Me on the Steam LSNA General Discussions.

...Anybody else have negative opinions of the users on the Steam Client? Outside of the majority of them being foreigners, they're not smart in my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of the steam client users:   My opinion of the steam client users: EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Doge wrote:
"All I hear is...

"Wah wah wah, I don't care that there's 10+ variables that could cause a failure or error, but I'm going to keep complaining for a fix, despite the information template for Error-Assistance being provided by Green"

Seriously. Grow up.

You have an issue? Use my template, give me the information, let me get back to you.

No, but instead, let's all sit around, and cry and ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan about the game not working, when 90% of errors are user prompted. Not Z8's fault most of the time.

I could go on and on, but why should I? You obviously don't care to read my extensive self-diagnosis / assistance-request forms.

If you wanted to get help, you would have sought it. All I see is noncessant ♥♥♥♥♥ing."

...Anybody else have negative opinions of the users on the Steam Client?  Outside of the majority of them being foreigners, they're not smart in my personal opinion.

My experience of steam discussion on any game is really bad, I've frequented 5 or so steam discussions in the past, one of which is LS. Every single one all seems to have nothing but jackass memelords who think they're God's gift to the world.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
CopSlice7

CopSlice7

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of the steam client users:   My opinion of the steam client users: EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Walter wrote:
Doge wrote:
"All I hear is...

Seriously. Grow up.

...Anybody else have negative opinions of the users on the Steam Client?  Outside of the majority of them being foreigners, they're not smart in my personal opinion.

My experience of steam discussion on any game is really bad, I've frequented 5 or so steam discussions in the past, one of which is LS. Every single one all seems to have nothing but jackass memelords who think they're God's gift to the world.
What would we ever do without
*Looks at scribbled writing on hand*
Memecunt 97?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinion of the steam client users:   My opinion of the steam client users: Empty

Back to top Go down

My opinion of the steam client users:
Page 1 of 1