No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I like these forums better....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

I like these forums better.... Empty
PostSubject: I like these forums better....   I like these forums better.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:02 am

than our default Z8 forum. It's always functional, allows more user freedom, and doesn't run like ass.

Maybe we can get people back in here, not for the purpose of jannie hate, or flame wars, just for the sake of using a better forum?
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: I like these forums better....   I like these forums better.... EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Things are, well, poor on Z8's forums.

It's my intention to finish up the cleanse... but, that should have been jannie duty to begin with.

I've got two topics ready to sticky the fuck out of, and let the jannies do as necessary.

I'll be working on a third and fourth, to help put some substance in the general sections.

[1] Presently, I've fixed up the FAQ's topic (which, honestly, was outdated as hell) taking the base frame, then mostly re-writing the thing. To be pinned to GenDis and Newcomers.

[2] Additionally, it is wholeheartedly my intent to wipe Kittaa's shitstain off the face of the Technical Support board. A foreigner shouldn't be dealing with our people, much less a prominent CrossFire one. It just doesn't send the right message. I've collectively stripped to the bone his drivel of a submission (ulterior motives, rather than a desire to aid) and taken all necessary notes while completely rewriting his topic. It also has a general "To Do" and "To Keep in Mind" list, for things people should know, do, and maintain, such as general Wi-Fi health, general relations with ISP providers, suggestion for general computer maintenance (shut down, cooldown, turn on,) and other manners of improvement of conditions which seem to play factors in the Wi-Fi/Bad-Internet/Bad-PC debacle. It's not always Z8's fault. To be pinned to Tech Support.

[3] Additionally, since I didn't preserve it... I'll be remaking a Greenlist/Whitelist/Redlist/Blacklist. Kind of necessary, but I'd like renewed support with that. I'm not going to peddle people to stop posting custom-made templates, although I'll still continue to recommend not doing so, seeing as the community in recent months has been behaving in lows. To be pinned to the Market/Design sections.

[4] I'll be writing a General "Legal" Document. You know, for preventing scam artistry. Basic rules of engagement for "indifferent" trading.

E.g.

(Prefix if applicable) XGear +YEnchantValue, [Note Regarding if gear displayed does not correlate name], ZSellingPrice+Tax (Tax = 10% effective ZSellingPrice,) +GearDesignNote (Designed/No Design,) +Conditions of agreement.

General Conditions of Agreement: Trade obligation is void if XGear is false, YEnchantValue is false, Failure to properly name gear and identify gear resulting in confusion, (E.g. Someone is trying to Sell Maid Hairband, but calls it Blue {Soccer} Jersey,) Failure to express difference between price and taxes, E.g. User brings up price, but doesn't consider taxes, OR the user includes taxes within the price, thereby gipping the other user, fails to properly note that a gear is designed, or not, *Important as poorly designed gears may be offensive or rule breaking, and nobody should be forced into buying that. Additionally, it may cause additional confusion, as an individual might mistake a gear without a design for the gear with a design if two similar, commonplace gears are being sold, resulting in the buyer not buying the gear and giving the money to the right person, letting the deal fall through. PLUS SUPERFLUOUS ADDITIONAL CLAUSES, SUCH AS; If I buy gear X, you owe me XYZ items.

[End General Agreement]
*I'll abridge it, I'll make sure to have an easy tl;dr for people to use ingame.

Postable and to be pinned to the Market Section

That's it really.

Resurrection of the old projects, the most vigil of vigilant. Yes, what a feel-good feeling.

Helping newbs, curbing scam-artistry, technical aid, rewarding the decent. What a good feeling.

I'd honestly like to use this forum again. It's underused, I miss it.

There's nobody to shit talk, except Queen. Her BS is unbearable. Joke MOD, power complex, ego, bias, with power of foreign investigations? Oh Dear...
Back to top Go down
Shika

Shika

PostSubject: Re: I like these forums better....   I like these forums better.... EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:01 pm

It would be nice if this forum was active again.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: I like these forums better....   I like these forums better.... EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:44 am

Shika wrote:

Agreeable. Although it feels it's only the four of us who visit now.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: I like these forums better....   I like these forums better.... EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Doge wrote:
Shika wrote:

Agreeable. Although it feels it's only the four of us who visit now.

It literally is. Hopefully more people can join at some point.
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: I like these forums better....   I like these forums better.... EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Upside down Alonso reporting in.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: I like these forums better....   I like these forums better.... EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 11:10 pm

Ayy lmao. Stopping by. Hi everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like these forums better....   I like these forums better.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I like these forums better....
Page 1 of 1