No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for help with a certain endeavour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

Looking for help with a certain endeavour  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for help with a certain endeavour    Looking for help with a certain endeavour  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:44 pm

I am currently looking for help on an endeavour I've been working on for quite some time.

The endeavour in question is to acquire the links to all the original Lost Saga renders (so for heroes 1-130).

As it stands, I have all the renders links except for Cyborg 92 (noticed this one was missing, and I can't find it), Evie 108, Kim 116, Arcanist 117, Galaxy 118, Striker 121, Dragon Nest Assassin 123, Thunderbird 124, Park Il-Pyo 128.

The PURPOSE of this is because I want a direct link to the original images. I often use them when making my image edits, and I don't want to have to use 3rd party uploads because they have visual degradation. It's other purpose would be so I can have a compiled list of all of them online for use by others.

Now, to help anyone who might be willing to join the search, I will include what I have so far below.
http://pastebin.com/C4tcz0ZJ

These include, in order:
-Links to renders that are accessible from NA
-A breakdown of my thoughts on what each link is made-up of (between the aforementioned and the following)
So basically, the line that says " Organized by year/month/update date_unknown(possibly gibberish)Possibly hexadecimal for something". Actually, DOES anyone know what might be the trick to these links? If I knew what the gibberish at the end of the links were, I wouldn't be having this problem.
-Links to the same renders, but are only accessible from South Korea.

Feel free to post here/PM me if you wish to discuss anything relating to this.

Yes, I'm aware this thread is a carbon copy of my Z8 thread. However, I thought posting it here might get it more attention, and might actually lead to some developments. I also made an edit to this version of the thread (the part in bold).

Last edited by AlonsoDalton on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help with a certain endeavour    Looking for help with a certain endeavour  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:17 pm

http://lostsagacharacters.blogspot.cl/p/heroes.html
surprised you didn't try this page

EDIT: no, wait, I can't extract/save the images using right click, the fuck

EDIT2ELECTRICBOOGALOO: wait, hold on, dragging the images to the url bar seems to work
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help with a certain endeavour    Looking for help with a certain endeavour  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:29 pm

SpadesMagnes wrote:

It's also not what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for the images so much as I am looking for the links that lead to them. And not just any links. The ones that lead to the original images on the KLS site. Third party sites that host them have pixel decay, so I have no interest in them. I only want the original KLS links.
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help with a certain endeavour    Looking for help with a certain endeavour  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:30 pm

AlonsoDalton wrote:
SpadesMagnes wrote:

It's also not what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for the images so much as I am looking for the links that lead to them. And not just any links. The ones that lead to the original images on the KLS site. Third party sites that host them have pixel decay, so I have no interest in them. I only want the original KLS links.
oh, I see
want me to post em here in case you never find the originals? most of em are 610x1400+
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help with a certain endeavour    Looking for help with a certain endeavour  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:44 pm

SpadesMagnes wrote:
AlonsoDalton wrote:
SpadesMagnes wrote:

oh, I see
want me to post em here in case you never find the originals? most of em are 610x1400+

Well, I've known about the indo blogspot site for ages, so you don't have to...cause if it comes to it, I can just retrieve them myself. Seriously. Whenever I try looking for the renders, that site is always the first thing that shows up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help with a certain endeavour    Looking for help with a certain endeavour  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for help with a certain endeavour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Janitor Zone :: Lost Saga :: General Discussion-
Jump to: