No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This place is a huge disappointment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

This place is a huge disappointment  Empty
PostSubject: This place is a huge disappointment    This place is a huge disappointment  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:22 pm

Someone really made me think about what NJZ is today, vs how it started off.

NJZ was supposed to be our corner of the LS community to vent all the things we weren't allowed to on the actual forums, but what it's ACTUALLY been used for was targeting users, organized raids and just general drama.

pretty much: this place takes itself way too serious.
Back to top Go down
Shika

Shika

PostSubject: Re: This place is a huge disappointment    This place is a huge disappointment  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Swoonis wrote:

NJZ was supposed to be our corner of the LS community to vent all the things we weren't allowed to on the actual forums, but what it's ACTUALLY been used for was targeting users, organized raids and just general drama.

All three of those things are things that we're not allowed to do on the actual forums iirc.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: This place is a huge disappointment    This place is a huge disappointment  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Shika wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

All three of those things are things that we're not allowed to do on the actual forums iirc.

My point is that it's taken too seriously here.
Back to top Go down
Shika

Shika

PostSubject: Re: This place is a huge disappointment    This place is a huge disappointment  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Swoonis wrote:
My point is that it's taken too seriously here.

I'm not surprised. The game has been getting more and more toxic.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: This place is a huge disappointment    This place is a huge disappointment  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:41 pm

This game is legitimately dying.

All the old players are growing up/growing out of playing LS, and the dev's aren't even TRYING to reach out to the next generation of players.

This game will probably end up tanking by next year.
Back to top Go down
ADFX01Pixy

ADFX01Pixy

PostSubject: Re: This place is a huge disappointment    This place is a huge disappointment  EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:53 pm

EarlOfBuck wrote:
This game is legitimately dying.

All the old players are growing up/growing out of playing LS, and the dev's aren't even TRYING to reach out to the next generation of players.

This game will probably end up tanking by next year.

With SDGO going under worldwide I wouldn't be surprised by this event. However I would be disheartened by it. I do legitimately enjoy this game and it's many quirks, even when the player base can be annoying. To be honest I think this is probably one of the few games I ever thought of legitimate ideas for that I'd like to see in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is a huge disappointment    This place is a huge disappointment  Empty

Back to top Go down

This place is a huge disappointment
Page 1 of 1