No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.

Go down 
+3
AlonsoDalton
HeartOfCity
SpadesMagnes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

[PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. Empty
PostSubject: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Breaking news!

REPOST FROM CABBAGELS:
CabbageLS wrote:

[PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. NE5V5od

[PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. PtT5lqA

---

Images courtesy of an anonymous victim.

Tl;dr

While it was once speculated it was possible, there's the proof.

Game can be anti-hackproofed through personal files made by the userbase.

THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
-GUILD LOGOS (L) or (S)
-GEAR DESIGNS

God save us all.

Last edited by Doge on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some reason, while logged out, some keywords turned into an automatic link to who knows what. Like one of them Google Ads.)
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:22 pm

[PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. Tumblr_inline_mpdl9kqqkK1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

An... "anonymous" user contacted CabbageLS.

CabbageLS forwarded the message to me, as usual, woohoo, The Order of The Click.

And I quote:

Anonymous user, VIA CabbageLS' PM BOX wrote:

So I have also looked into it and wanted to verify that yes it is true that there is a virus. I ran a virtual machine and went towards the people in guilds looking for the virus. I haven't got a definitive guild however I will soon. Furthermore would a possible solution be limiting the access of the folder? If you have any leads on the guild would you be willing to share that information so i can do a quick verification on it? I would rather like to find the facts out before giving false hope to the community of a fix.
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Thread closed.

Probably the work of the GM's.
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:14 pm

ASTROTURF MODE, GO GO!
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Cabbage's thread was closed without reason.

The thread name was renamed:

Unwarranted crazy talk without actual evidence

They did nothing to re-assure the public.

They went damage control, trying to make Cabbage look like a crazy conspiracy theorist (which he is not. He's factual, loves the community *even with the shitlords* and tries to help everyone.)

While it looked like a conspiracy theory, it wasn't. It's the truth, and he's trying to help protect everyone, in the glorious standard and example which Mondongo once sacrificed himself for.

Cabbage is the new chosen one. He speaks the truth, is not afraid of the authority, and tries to help everyone. Why is that a bad thing, he's a man/woman/veggiekin of good moral... fiber.

Hahahaha... couldn't help but make the joke, but seriously, WDF Z8.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:03 am

Doge wrote:
Cabbage's thread was closed without reason.

The thread name was renamed:

Unwarranted crazy talk without actual evidence

They did nothing to re-assure the public.

They went damage control, trying to make Cabbage look like a crazy conspiracy theorist (which he is not. He's factual, loves the community *even with the shitlords* and tries to help everyone.)

While it looked like a conspiracy theory, it wasn't. It's the truth, and he's trying to help protect everyone, in the glorious standard and example which Mondongo once sacrificed himself for.

Cabbage is the new chosen one. He speaks the truth, is not afraid of the authority, and tries to help everyone. Why is that a bad thing, he's a man/woman/veggiekin of good moral... fiber.

Hahahaha... couldn't help but make the joke, but seriously, WDF Z8.

Are we just gonna keep pretending that you and cabbage are different people?
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:33 am

Swoonis wrote:
Are we just gonna keep pretending that you and cabbage are different people?

Whatever do you mean?

*sigh*

Did you know, most people were actually unaware?

You have to remember the average IQ in the community is less than 80.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:35 pm

Lol, still no response or closing on the new thread.
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:57 pm

GumShoe wrote:
Lol, still no response or closing on the new thread.

Maybe because, if it's who it's thought to be, they've learned in the past NOT to fuck with threads I make?
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=298933
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:47 pm

Tbh Dawn was right. Not trying to start a flame war here, But that last post pretty much settled it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0f-HVEKKuXAgOLQ4UwfN3A
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:39 pm

Eh. I revealed. It wasn't much of a secret, although the MODs trying to make me out to be the villain wasn't very nice of them.

Is it an issue? Yes.

Should we be on alert? Yes.

Is it probably nothing? Let's hope so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.   [PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE. Empty

Back to top Go down

[PSA] DANGEROUS HACKER FUCCBOIS ON THE LOOSE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Janitor Zone :: Lost Saga :: General Discussion-
Jump to: