No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is why we can't have nice things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

This is why we can't have nice things Empty
PostSubject: This is why we can't have nice things   This is why we can't have nice things EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:05 pm

This is why we can't have nice things CG1TEod
This is why we can't have nice things HQUe7Am
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: This is why we can't have nice things   This is why we can't have nice things EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:15 pm

I swear the European players have the worst attitudes. All thr ones I've seen are trash talking pricks and this guy is no exception. The fact that I actually understand them makes them even more annoying.
Back to top Go down
CopSlice7

CopSlice7

PostSubject: Re: This is why we can't have nice things   This is why we can't have nice things EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 am

Usual outcomes of confronting a Non-NA:
1.) You explain it nicely, and they understand. They, however, refuse to leave and now ignore you in particular and continue to plague the game with lag.
2.) You explain it nicely. They get a shitty fucking attitude and trash talk without backing a single thing up and hope to spew more shit from their mouth than you can with facts.
3.) You explain it nicely. They leave. (very rare, happens maybe once every 6000 years when all the planets are aligned, and the blood of 72 virgins is sacrificed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why we can't have nice things   This is why we can't have nice things Empty

Back to top Go down

This is why we can't have nice things
Page 1 of 1