No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling out a fucker

Go down 
+2
The0RBlT
AlonsoDalton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

Calling out a fucker Empty
PostSubject: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Motherfucker ran like a pussy the entire ladder match. Name's Mgriffin. If you use ANYTHING efficient on him, he'll call you a spammer (he called my Priest pressure spam after I nearly killed him within 1 minute of the first round starting). Then he just kept trying to trap card me with monk helm, monk armor, and nangin wep skill. And when those weren't ready, he'd just run with Skadi.

So just a warning to everyone. If you want to avoid a headache, avoid Mgriffin. Cause he'll run and then BRAG when he 3:0s you. Only reason he even won was because he'd drag the match out till SD then cheese his way to victory (striker headband for one).
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:50 pm

I see him daily in plazas, He just walks around, Occasionally attacking someone. Fairly silent.

Itd be funny if he was here, Id want to hear what he has to say about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0f-HVEKKuXAgOLQ4UwfN3A
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:21 pm

The0RBlT wrote:
I see him daily in plazas, He just walks around, Occasionally attacking someone. Fairly silent.

He thinks "spamming" is more of a disrespect than running (yeah, because actually fighting, if even cheaply, is TOTALLY more dishonorable than staying away from your opponent in an arena where you're supposed to fight), so whatever he thinks has no value. He's clearly toxic and is on the wrong side of the LS player mentality.

I'd be open to him replying here though. What I've said I would GLADLY say to his face, as he is a spineless coward, whereas I am not. Then why did I not tell him this in-game? Or the Z8 forums where he MIGHT see it? Simple. Why get banned over it?

Last edited by AlonsoDalton on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:26 pm

AlonsoDalton wrote:
The0RBlT wrote:

He thinks "spamming" is more of a disrespect than running (yeah, because actually fighting, if even cheaply, is less dishonorable than staying away from your opponent in an arena where you're supposed to fight), so whatever he thinks has no value. He's clearly toxic and is on the wrong side of the LS player mentality.

I'd be open to him replying here though. What I've said I would GLADLY say to his face, as he is a spineless coward, whereas I am not. Then why did I not tell him this in-game? Or the Z8 forums where he MIGHT see it? Simple. Why get banned over it?

Well, He did win, So....

Nonetheless I hate people that play like that with their Skadi weapon skill, Just running the whole match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0f-HVEKKuXAgOLQ4UwfN3A
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:51 am

The0RBlT wrote:

This is literally ALL this kid TonbiSnack(s?) does.

Sit's in a corner, spamming Baek's Hold D and Air dash like a cunt.
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:00 am

"EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" - Mgriffin in one match.

Ive known this guy for so long due to being in a guild with him. Pretty okay guy. Then skadi came out and all of sudden, he became a prick. OH AND I HATE WHEN HE FKIN USES THAT STRIKER HEADBAND TOO. I remember he was the only person who had it when it wasn't officially released.

Before I forget to mention he's like 14 or something, the typical age of an MLG obsessed gamer.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:14 am

Lol this is why you don't ladder.
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Skadi was a mistake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out a fucker   Calling out a fucker Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling out a fucker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Janitor Zone :: Lost Saga :: General Discussion-
Jump to: