No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GMs going full on damage control?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

GMs going full on damage control? Empty
PostSubject: GMs going full on damage control?   GMs going full on damage control? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:55 pm

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=304252

This thread was recently locked because "This was not the real Alpaca." However, I can prove it was. Yes, there IS someone going around with the ability to change his name at will. HOWEVER, one thing in the screenshot in this thread shows this is the real Alpaca.

GMs going full on damage control? GuOqd1P

Alpaca shows in the lobby list WITH HIS [GM] tag. Hackers that change their name CANNOT do this. THIS means that it WAS indeed the real Alpaca that was there that day.

Damage control like this was done before, like the style update leak from one of the GMs, that got locked later on, before turning out to be true later on.

(I'm kinda just basically backing up the topic here.)
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: GMs going full on damage control?   GMs going full on damage control? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Is Alpaca a real GM tho? Never heard of him/her.

This "GM" could just be the hacker impersonating again.

OffTopic: Seriously, when will this game just die? There have been so many freaking nails in its coffin yet it hasn't actually died.
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: GMs going full on damage control?   GMs going full on damage control? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:30 pm

HeartOfCity wrote:
Is Alpaca a real GM tho? Never heard of him/her.

This "GM" could just be the hacker impersonating again.

OffTopic: Seriously, when will this game just die? There have been so many freaking nails in its coffin yet it hasn't actually died.

Alpaca's been around for months. He and Slime joined sometime after FatCat left Z8. You might never have heard of them though because they do this thing I like calling them out on, which is "OnlyEverOnRightAfterAnUpdate-itis."
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: GMs going full on damage control?   GMs going full on damage control? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 pm

there's also the possibility that the hacker did this in presence of the Gm to cause even more confusion
but yeah, seems legit to me
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: GMs going full on damage control?   GMs going full on damage control? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:07 am

For those who didn't know, the hacker is known by the IGN "Kanin" but his IGN before receiving a permanent ban was "ForgiveMySins".

He is responsible for a lot of things, whether he was doing them on his main account or an alt. Things such as spawning unreleased things, objects, crashing people's clients, lobby chat hacking, ladder hacking, crudade hacking, and skill hacking.

I've been seeing less of this ever since I got his main account banned. Might've lost interest.
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: GMs going full on damage control?   GMs going full on damage control? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:30 am

GumShoe wrote:
For those who didn't know, the hacker is known by the IGN "Kanin" but his IGN before receiving a permanent ban was "ForgiveMySins".

He is responsible for a lot of things, whether he was doing them on his main account or an alt. Things such as spawning unreleased things, objects, crashing people's clients,  lobby chat hacking, ladder hacking, crudade hacking, and skill hacking.

I've been seeing less of this ever since I got his main account banned. Might've lost interest.

That IGN... I've seen him before, been playing since like the start of Z8. I think I 1v1'd him before too. Brave guy, Ever heard of an ALT?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0f-HVEKKuXAgOLQ4UwfN3A
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: GMs going full on damage control?   GMs going full on damage control? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 am

The0RBlT wrote:
GumShoe wrote:

He is responsible for a lot of things, whether he was doing them on his main account or an alt. Things such as spawning unreleased things, objects, crashing people's clients,  lobby chat hacking, ladder hacking, crudade hacking, and skill hacking.

That IGN... I've seen him before, been playing since like the start of Z8. I think I 1v1'd him before too. Brave guy, Ever heard of an ALT?

Just because someone was a good person (not player, person) once doesn't mean they always will be. See Mello and the famous saying "Die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GMs going full on damage control?   GMs going full on damage control? Empty

Back to top Go down

GMs going full on damage control?
Page 1 of 1