No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible next client heroes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GumShoe

GumShoe

Possible next client heroes? Empty
PostSubject: Possible next client heroes?   Possible next client heroes? EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:31 pm

So I was on KLS the other day on an alt which received some kind of hero scroll ticket. This ticket allowed me to select any timed hero from Iron Knight to Geomje.

What I wondered was "Why end at Geomje"? It went perfectly in order too. My theory is Geomje is going to be the last hero in the upcoming client update.

Here's a video reference to see what I'm talking about:

TL;DR:

I speculate these will be the heroes for out next client based on the evidence above.
Possible next client heroes? 3cvu1UV
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Possible next client heroes?   Possible next client heroes? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:51 am

UPDATE: If this is true (which I hope it isn't because I want F-Saber),

We'll get these evolutions:

Death Knight
Zorro
Kage Ninja
Robin Hood

and possibly FM.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Possible next client heroes?   Possible next client heroes? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:08 pm

I technically believe that Pencilcock Silicon is the final mercenary of that client.

Let's look at why they SKIPPED 131 (which they reserved for Penal Implant)...

Pencilcock Silicon was released as of the time which the Koreans received... 135~137.

Which respectively is somewhere between Engineer and Zeus.

Facts to acknowledge:

-Penal Implant has no new special statuses, mechanics or physics requiring an update to the game
-Penal Implant was developed by the Koreans despite the Indonesians having a Developer team
-Pencilcock Silicon's position of #131 represents the reality that Indonesians needed a hero compatible with whatever client they would receive it for

BY EXTENSION, all heroes before Pencilcock Silicon are member of a client past Don Quixote.
P.s. which client that is? Dunno. Might be one or two more. Who knows.

But the fact is, Pencilcock Silicon was given a late, final spot on the client so Indonesians would be readily able to access and enjoy it without skipping a client to get onto a client with Pencilcock.

TL; DR

Next client involves #124~?

AAAAAAND

Pencilcock Silicon marks the end of a client.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Possible next client heroes?   Possible next client heroes? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:29 am

Yeah, Pencilcock Silcon is very likely in there as well. I'm just hoping I'm wrong so we can get FM evo and F-Saber next client.

I must also say that as predicted, we get Don Quixote so we don't get 3 rares in a row then we're getting Timespace next and god forbid they pull a Forcer or Psychic release but if not, they've run out of heroes and either have to do an old premium or give us a client update.

So client update in 4 weeks if Z8 doesn't pull out an old premium or forcer/psychic rerelease. Neat

Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Possible next client heroes?   Possible next client heroes? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:35 am

I'm seriously thinking that the Devs are going to give Z8 shit over not being able to pump out the Premium heroes.

Seriously with confirmation that our current client possesses UP TO DQ...

That means the following Premiums are available:

-DNA / Shinobi (working relationship with Dragon Nest DEVS, not PUB Nexon)
-[Changchun / Rogue] (working relation with WeMade Corp Company, view Windrunner)

AND MAYBE...
-[Magic Lancer]; L&K terminated every version of Red Stone so they would be able to re-launch an international version under their corporate roof. They went full repossession of assets. They're interested in making ALL the money humanly possible, and have no regard for all the negative commentary they're receiving on Steam, other places, and from former hosts.
-[Kim Jung-Un McLaserLimbs]; Money is money. The author of trace sure loves his royalties, having made more than 100kUSD on the brand in a single year. Good chance he would sign off a contract for more free money.

It's that time of year again I suppose.

Re-writing and updating the reasons why we won't get certain Premiums:

[Special Force]; Competitor FPS game character. Z8 ain't havin' any o' dat.
[Xiao Long]; Z8 made some goof ups, but we shouldn't expect Xiao any time soon.
[Beyblade]; Haha, get a mega-corporation to license Beyblade to a small game? Ayy lmao.
[Sudden Ayy Lmao]; Removed from the client on purpose. What is Z8 doing, it's one of the most wanted characters. Are they trying to get a CrossFire Premium Variant? That seems logical at this point. Stalling until they can get that done... but let's be real, Z8 probably won't deliver.
[Evie]; Working relationship with Nexon? TERRIBLE. Nexon Europe tanked hardcore. Nexon Korea was in it long term with Lost Saga Korea but got put on the backburner. When was the last time new Nexon Premiums made their entrance on the Lost Saga scene? 8+ months ago.

tl'dr I think we have 4 possible Premiums, 2 of which have good chances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible next client heroes?   Possible next client heroes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible next client heroes?
Page 1 of 1