No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maybe we should stop bullying people

Go down 
+7
Kungpapi
Walter
HeartOfCity
GumShoe
Doge
CopSlice7
Swoonis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

Maybe we should stop bullying people Empty
PostSubject: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:48 pm

I've done much more than my fair share of bullying/trolling on forums, so I may be out of place to suggest this, but it's been taken too far, and I'm realizing that I actually regret many of my own past interactions as well.
Stuff like the ModSim, and other anti-janitor related activities, as well as individual bullying to people such as thisguy, or my own part in Kenichi's harassment. There are people actually receiving this abuse.

If you guys don't care about the moral aspect of this group targeting/bullying, then at least consider our cliques reputation. I know personally that not all of us are trolls and bullies, but it only seems like we group target because we just have each others backs.

I consider you all my friends, and this post isn't a scolding. I'm just worried that we may be spreading too much negativity, which is bad for us as individuals, as a group, and it may even come back to bite us in the ass.
Back to top Go down
CopSlice7

CopSlice7

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:32 pm

My trolling and/or "bullying" is 100% deserved and when they don't know it's got a negative meaning they take it in a positive light.
I am never in the wrong. (we don't count OGP)
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:59 pm

There are certain individuals who wholeheartedly deserve a forum ban from Z8games.

There should also be a few other individuals who should be instantly banned if Z8 ever bothered to maintain integrity when it comes to honoring the ToS.

I gripe, but isn't it the reality?

Ban the bigots.
Ban the homophobes.
Ban the racists.
Ban the hackers (I honestly don't give a flying fuck about datamining. If it's in the code, it's in the code, you can't stop people from running simulation and figurin' shit out.)
Ban the scammers.
Ban the trolls.

Remove the inactive MODs (Rex/Lobster/Queen/Amatsuka/SouliA.)
Add in integrity honoring MODs. (Alonso and the like)

Get MODs to persecute the losers like Luxal and Co., who do absolutely fuck all on the forums except bitch, moan, stir drama, harass, target and stalk other users.

...I mean, does NJZ group smash a few individuals? Sure.
The better question is do those who get group bashed deserve it?

The answer is 9 times out of 10, yes it's deserved.

I mean, there are individuals who resist factual criticism and correction. It's the pejorative to help them understand things they're not properly informed about. Knowledge is power, and everyone should have access to it.

There's also the matter of "bullying" loser-personas like bigots, homophobes, etc.
They deserve it, plain and simple. 21st Century, you're part of the tech age.
You shouldn't be bitching about some color of skin, sexual preference, or etc.

The fact that Z8 has been incredibly lax over certain bigoted individuals, while pro-active against individuals, say, Mr. Black (who was a bigot, let's face it.)

If Z8 isn't going to step up and do their jobs, the bigots shouldn't expect a free, healthy, environment.
Throwin' shit like bigotry around, it's gonna come back and fuck you over in a melting pot like this.

I'm just saying. I'm not gonna tolerate shit like that. Not now, not ever.

Users who wholeheartedly deserve shit that goes their way:

-Memorandum (troll low poster)
-Blackjew (bigoted loser)
-Every scammer
-Every pirate
-Luxal and his myriad of alts
-Every other shitposting troll loser
-The rest of the bigots

Just saying. I'm the one being real. If they have no intention of abiding and making the environment pleasant, to the point where they spread misinformation that never-lurkers happen to find, well god fuck damn it, misinformation is bad, and they deserve to get group bashed, because they deserve it.

If you're not a troll and you're incredibly retarded, may god bless your soul, but shut up when the adults are talking about real issues.

I mean, the only reason shitlords get away with the crap is because we have zero renegades in the MOD ranks who are willing to x10 penalise to get an immediate DESERVED perm ban.

That's the reality. Could they go about fucking over everyone who should be banned? Yeah. They could and they should.

I'm not even sure what I'm rambling about anymore, but holy shit, I hate the forum community.
Back to top Go down
CopSlice7

CopSlice7

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Doge wrote:
I hate the forum community.
I do too. I really hate the in-game community also. Use only enough of your brain to press keys with muscle memory is what skill is in NALS now.
A+ balance though
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:34 pm

If you're referring to the bias towards Kenichi on forums, I understand. People like to throw insults and whatnot for no reason.

I personally have found a new light. I do not acknowledge things he says, especially if they're obvious bait. It's a bit harder for me too since he directly targets me on my own threads. Still ignore him.

Making fun of him on forums is exactly what he wants you to do. People like UnknownGD tend to to so. He gives you an opportunity to insult him, people fall for his bait, he takes note of it and then can use it against people. Maybe throw the 'bias' or 'bullying' claim.

It's pretty obvious. Just think and ask yourself "Is it really worth it to acknowledge his flamebait post?". The answer should always be no. You're just going to get yourself in trouble in the process. Kenichi likes to play victim. Don't give him reasons that justify his victim portrayal.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:31 pm

GumShoe wrote:
-snip-

Seriously, It wouldn't even be an issue if the MODs did their fucking jobs.

x10 infract, GGWP.

Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Doge wrote:
GumShoe wrote:
-snip-

x10 infract, GGWP.

MODs are trying to avoid dealing with Kenichi.

[MOD]Dawn dealt with him countless times, blackjew reported her for being 'biased', and she got in trouble. That's why she barely goes on forums anymore.
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Dawn probably doesn't go in the forums often because she's going to get slammed for her decisions by several people, not just from blackjew.

Also, I'd like to point out the bias with Kenichi. Y'all got his alt banned for being toxic yet I still see players that are on the same level of toxicity and still aren't banned.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:59 pm

GumShoe wrote:
Doge wrote:
GumShoe wrote:
-snip-

x10 infract, GGWP.

-double snip-

Maybe the staff shouldn't be blind shitfucks then.
Like I sent this legit perm banworthy thing in against a foreigner, they told me he got banned, see him rollin' round a few days later.

Yeah, okay Z8.

One call to the ACCC or something equivalent and GGWP Z8GAMES RIP IN PEPPERONIS.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:12 am

I'm with you. I've tried to stay out of the drama as much as possible and I'm kinda tired of recieving flak from faggots like Heartcard and Cannibal for hosting this crap. I'm not wanting this kind of negativity in my life anymore, but I'm nobody's boss here. That's the reason I set up the forums and I gotta roll with it now.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:23 am

HeartOfCity wrote:
Dawn probably doesn't go in the forums often because she's going to get slammed for her decisions by several people, not just from blackjew.

Also, I'd like to point out the bias with Kenichi. Y'all got his alt banned for being toxic yet I still see players that are on the same level of toxicity and still aren't banned.

It's not black and white mate.

Doge wrote:
x10 infractMaybe the staff shouldn't be blind shitfucks then.
Like I sent this legit perm banworthy thing in against a foreigner, they told me he got banned, see him rollin' round a few days later.

Yeah, okay Z8.

One call to the ACCC or something equivalent and GGWP Z8GAMES RIP IN PEPPERONIS.

This has happened to me as well. Reporting foreigners tends to be sketchy.
Back to top Go down
Kungpapi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:13 am

You think I got to where I am today by playing mr. Nice guy? Well my friend you are sadly mistaken. I'll always think jack to Juanito, the poor kid. Got him so upset he shot his nutsack right off his feeble body. Rest in pussy in peace, Juanito, rip.
Back to top Go down
ADFX01Pixy

ADFX01Pixy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:33 pm

I don't normally come here, but I'm pretty sure this post might also encompass me. To which I have but one thing to say.

I'm an equal opportunity asshole. Calling bullshit is how I work and has been for quite some time. Even when shit wasn't anonymous...
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:30 pm

ADFX01Pixy wrote:
I don't normally come here, but I'm pretty sure this post might also encompass me. To which I have but one thing to say.

I'm an equal opportunity asshole. Calling bullshit is how I work and has been for quite some time. Even when shit wasn't anonymous...

Hi AtomicSunday
Back to top Go down
ADFX01Pixy

ADFX01Pixy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:36 pm

AlonsoDalton wrote:
ADFX01Pixy wrote:

Hi AtomicSunday

God. Dammit. Snipes.
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:38 pm

ADFX01Pixy wrote:

I like this guy
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:37 am

I feel like my message was taken the wrong way.

I'm not saying "Be a passive bitch, and never stand up for yourself."

It's more along the lines of "Just leave the guy alone already."

I mainly had Kenichi in mind since EVERY one of his threads were dead-on-arrival due to group trolling.
Back to top Go down
Shika

Shika

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:04 am

It started because he would look down on everyone and purposely initiate conflicts with people, along with blackjew. Some people don't like that and decide to return the favor. I'm not saying it's justified, but I understand where it comes from (especially since he is continuing drama on Birdman50).
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:15 am

Thread is kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should stop bullying people   Maybe we should stop bullying people Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe we should stop bullying people
Page 1 of 1