No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm not even sure what to title this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

I'm not even sure what to title this Empty
PostSubject: I'm not even sure what to title this   I'm not even sure what to title this EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm not even sure what to title this IOcQVui

So, according to an entitled non-NA person, I am:
-worse for the community than he is
-a racist
-a liar because according to him, Z8 makes exceptions for non-NA players

Yeah, let's exclude my STICKED thread trying to help players log-in (which will be updated this week. Laptop problems persisting, using another computer's files to update the files.), the fact I'm NORMALLY nice and helpful if you're not being a prick or arrogant/not willing to listen AND that I've been with this game since OGP.

Also, apparently, he's claiming he's in NA, but his PC is what's European, because everyone knows PCs bought in Europe have European IPs, and it's not related to your ISP (also, who the fuck would buy an entire computer while away from home?)
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even sure what to title this   I'm not even sure what to title this EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:51 pm

I don't know how you got all that info from possibly the worst English text I've read (I still have no idea what he is actually saying).

He's probably a Crossfire player that thinks the way z8 treats foreigners in that game is the same as LS.
Back to top Go down
CopSlice7

CopSlice7

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even sure what to title this   I'm not even sure what to title this EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:10 pm

I mean, he is kind of right when he says Z8 makes exceptions for Non-Na players. I mean, look at half of our fucking playerbase. They're VPNs aren't even faking being in America at this point...
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even sure what to title this   I'm not even sure what to title this EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:17 pm

HeartOfCity wrote:
I don't know how you got all that info from possibly the worst English text I've read (I still have no idea what he is actually saying).

He's probably a Crossfire player that thinks the way z8 treats foreigners in that game is the same as LS.

Reading broken ass english as long as I have, you eventually learn what they're saying (or at least, the closest estimate of it).

CopSlice7 wrote:
I mean, he is kind of right when he says Z8 makes exceptions for Non-Na players. I mean, look at half of our fucking playerbase. They're VPNs aren't even faking being in America at this point...

I'm not even sure what to title this YAGpXPd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even sure what to title this   I'm not even sure what to title this Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not even sure what to title this
Page 1 of 1