No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi

Go down 
+5
watden1234
CFlu
EarlOfBuck
GumShoe
Belgrim
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgrim

Belgrim

Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi Empty
PostSubject: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Guys, it's obvious he's trolling.
It's obvious trolls want attention.
It's obvious he's butthurt.
It's obvious he wants us banned in some way.

I think we should all just ignore him on the z8 forums. Blackjew too if you want to go to that length. Every time you reply to them you're wasting your time with someone that literally has to take 30 seconds to give a retarded response.

I'm sure some of you guys have fun replying to ken's stupidity but if you ignore him he'll never see it coming and wonder why nobody is replying to him. It's just a simpler thing to do that will have a much better effect in the long run.

Just a plea I'm hoping will be taken by your consideration. I already have him blocked, now it's your turn.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:49 pm

I've been ignoring him for quite some time and have encouraged others to do so as well. Seems like he only now has the ambition to start shitstorms, whether it's forums or on yells. It's all just bait. His goal probably isn't even trying to get us banned. It's likely just to "watch the world burn". He'll get banned somehow eventually.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:28 pm

What's his name in game, I'll block him next time I'm on.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:20 am

I wonder what happened to that "police report" he apparently made to the dangerous forums Hahaha Great Post!
Back to top Go down
watden1234

watden1234

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:25 am

Idk why ur hating on kenshi cuz I think he has valid points in wut he's saying

But really this guys post get on my nerves, I was fucking done after the Afro thread
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:22 pm

No, he doesn't.

He's a little crybaby pedo who got his feeling hurt, so he took revenge by filing a false police report.

IF it ever existed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Yep. If we all ignore this faggot he'll hopefully fuck off.

It also occured to me. He's been one of the few people on Z8's forums to openly criticize them, so why when he got banned did he not go after Z8?
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Shika

Shika

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Walter wrote:
He's been one of the few people on Z8's forums to openly criticize them, so why when he got banned did he not go after Z8?

Criticizing Z8 on the forums is not allowed and results in further bans.

I have been ignoring him for a while, but I have not blocked him.

If I see Kenichi or blackjew breaking a forum rule, I report them immediately.

Same goes for anything they say in game that breaks any rules.

I haven't seen him (Zeroken) start any wars in the yell chat for a while now.

I haven't seen Kenichi post on the forums for a couple days.

blackjew tried to flame-bait again today, so I reported him without responding to his comment.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=302707&page=2
Back to top Go down
Exerlin

Exerlin

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:11 pm

To be truthful, I would rather have four Luxals than have Kenichi and blackjew on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Exerlin wrote:
To be truthful, I would rather have four Luxals than have Kenichi and blackjew on the forums.

Luxal is a fail troll tbh. He makes himself so painfully obvious that he's a troll that he's never funny or ballsy about it.

Kenichi and blackjew are better trolls than he is but the former is motivated by butthurt and the latter is just retarded IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:28 pm

GumShoe wrote:
I wonder what happened to that "police report" he apparently made to the dangerous forums Hahaha Great Post!
He didnt make that report period, we can all rest at ease on Kenichi. He views rhis whole thing as a "Prank" everything he said wasnt true, and IS in fact just trying to get at us.

I talked to him in game, it was quite an interesting experience, he came at me with his alt, SSG maining Rachel which was his old main on his Kenichi account, i knew it was him as soon as he joined cause he knew all of Rachels strategies, and made annoying comments like "So thats why you hang out with thise trolls"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0f-HVEKKuXAgOLQ4UwfN3A
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi   Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we all agree on ignoring Kenichi
Page 1 of 1