No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? Empty
PostSubject: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:25 pm

How the fuck could they push something as shitty as the One out in the condition it's in?

Netflix and Hulu are pretty much permanently frozen, and I can't even sign back in to do jack shit on the system.

I've used a PS4 over a buddies house on day one, and I never ONCE gotten encountered any hiccups from it.

Looks like when I have the means to get a console to myself, it's gonna be a PS4.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:53 am

Meh, I think the consoles out nowadays are in poor condition, and that means all of them.

Xboner has  all the crap you mentioned and also the kinect thing that has to be on 24 7. not to be a conspiracy theorist but that sounds really fishy to me, and if not fishy just a poor move from the consumers perspevtice. This is coming from someone who loved the hell out of his 360 back in the day as well.

Ps4 seems alright, but first of all it's the price of a good PC. I'm not a member of the PC master race, but when there's mods for the same games the PS4 has, why bother yknow? Theres  exclusives of course and if you have the money I'd say go for it, though.

Wii U is getting better but ever since I sold mine back in January I haven't missed it. Smash and Hyrule warriors didn't tickle my fancy this time around and I don't feel like collecting little toys to get the most out of my games. Good thing is I'm having a roommate moving in soon who's bringing his so I don't have to rebuy it if something does come out.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 am

I have a Wii U because I like a lot of Nintendo's exclusives (the thing Nintendo does right. PS4/XBone sharing their exclusives with PC doesn't exactly do them any favours). When it comes down though to exclusives I won't be able to get on PC OR Wii U, I'll probably be getting a PS4 later on. But hell, even now, I'm trying to remember some games I'd want for PS4 but not many are coming to me off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:21 am

So, just like when the wii came out, Nintendo is the underdog again.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:33 am

IHateForeigners wrote:
So, just like when the wii came out, Nintendo is the underdog again.

In the long haul, I think Nintendo is going to win the PRIMARY console race of Generation 8.

All the non-big-name-company consoles usually have a hard time picking up the pace and bringing it to the table.

Nintendo might be the underdog, but penultimately, there isn't much you could do about that, especially with the whole "Wii is kiddie" image ideal that was painted in Generation 7.

Point and case, Nintendo does shit right that will ensure their survival... Unlike Microsoft and Sony.

I literally have ZERO interest in getting the XBoner or PS4.

Nothing to see or do there, when I got myself an average PC.
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:43 am

To:Microsoft and Sony

YOU'RE MAKING GAME CONSOLES NOT THE NEXT STREAM SERVICE DEVICE. Every fkin time your consoles seem to be so much better than what Nintendo could ever do. YET IN THE LONG RUN, NINTENDO WILL WIN BECAUSE THEIR FOCUS IS ENTIRELY ON GAMES.

Obviously Nintendo wins because Sony and Microsoft are focused on other parts of the electronic industry.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:51 am

It's like, maybe I want to play Halo 5/6/whatever they've come out with, seeing as I don't keep track of X1's shit library.

But I ain't buyin' no shitbox1 just for 1 game.

Ain't that a stupid thought.

buying some shit with no exclusives worth buying.

...Why?

Computers are better in every other way, thereby console needs dat deffo awesome exclusive, which X1 and PS4 ain't got.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:23 pm

They need to bring Halo 3 and Reach to PC and I'll be happy. I don't really much care for 4 and 5 since they're so far from what halo used to be..  I've thought about getting an xboner for the master chief collection, but then I see this video and the principal of them not giving a damn about their costumers just seemed too apparent. Z8's not the only company I get down on for it. https://www.youtube.com/embed/dCC499Gf4D

I still want to give PS4 the benefit of the doubt, but I just remembered the PS now thing where you can rent games like netflix or hulu. Like wtf? What was so wrong with having game demos? I remember when sony had demo discs, I loved those as a kid :c

I almost feel like Nintendo is shooting themselves in the foot with Amiibo's. If they want to get away from the 'nintendo is kiddy' thing, they shouldn't be selling what is esentially a cash in on the Skylanders and Disney infinity craze, no matter how well done nintendo's may be. Of course it's already making money for them so I guess good for them. They certainly have the best exclusives, I've already given them that lol. Still nothing coming up on the wii u that I care for, Star Fox being the exception, but my hype for that will probably die down when we get more news at E3 about Star Wars Battlefront, which I can get on my PC lol.

Anyone remember the cube of mediocrity and fail, the Ouya? How's that been holding up?
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Walter wrote:
They need to bring Halo 3 and Reach to PC and I'll be happy. I don't really much care for 4 and 5 since they're so far from what halo used to be..  I've thought about getting an xboner for the master chief collection, but then I see this video and the principal of them not giving a damn about their costumers just seemed too apparent. Z8's not the only company I get down on for it. https://www.youtube.com/embed/dCC499Gf4D

I still want to give PS4 the benefit of the doubt, but I just remembered the PS now thing where you can rent games like netflix or hulu. Like wtf? What was so wrong with having game demos? I remember when sony had demo discs, I loved those as a kid :c

I almost feel like Nintendo is shooting themselves in the foot with Amiibo's. If they want to get away from the 'nintendo is kiddy' thing, they shouldn't be selling what is esentially a cash in on the Skylanders and Disney infinity craze, no matter how well done nintendo's may be. Of course it's already making money for them so I guess good for them. They certainly have the best exclusives, I've already given them that lol. Still nothing coming up on the wii u that I care for, Star Fox being the exception, but my hype for that will probably die down when we get more news at E3 about Star Wars Battlefront, which I can get on my PC lol.

Anyone remember the cube of mediocrity and fail, the Ouya? How's that been holding up?

Here's the thing though...

Imagine the...

Oh my lawd.

I think I've figured out how they're going to distribute non-free Mewtwo's.

Mewtwo amiibo's, I mean, come on, it's only logical, especially since there has to be a Mewtwo Amiibo for FP(Mewtwo) to fight with the other FP(Characters.)

*Probably comes with a free DLC for Mewtwo.

Still, I like to think that SOME of the Amiibo's look cool, like collector's objects.

They would look rather nice inside a collector's case of sorts.

I don't know, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?   What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?
Page 1 of 1