No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter? Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter?   Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Looking at a budget of about $500-$550, (Not including an OS, I'm going with Linux.)

Low end price, I know, but I remember setting one up with my dad on Microcenter, and it seemed pretty tight (had an nVidia GTX 620 in it,) but for the life of me I can't get back to the page I was at.
Back to top Go down
grandxan

grandxan

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter?   Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:22 pm

that budge is waaaaaaaaay too low for me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DoomWorldsTV
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter?   Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm also considering getting a PS4 instead, (never having to worry about upgrading hardware,) for the same price.

The problem being; I have literally NO HDTV's in my house to play it on.

Unless anyone around here knows of a good adapter I'd be able to get to convert the HDMI to Component or at the very least composite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter?   Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would anyone mind building me a PC on Microcenter?
Page 1 of 1