No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Card Sagas Wars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:42 am

Come on, what the fuck?

You've been in development for damn close to 4-5 years already, RELEASE A FUCKING BETA...

cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main.htm

"880 Cards and counting..."

COOL, RELEASE THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:50 am

Did you know that Lost Saga had roughly 4~5 years of development before going Korean Alpha?
Lost Saga has been around since 2003 give or take a year.

Just think about that.

Let that sink in.

Lost Saga has been around for essentially more than a decade.

Now, I can't remember where I remember one of the Koreans talking about that, but, hey...
Lost Saga be weird.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm

W-

I can't rightfully believe that.

How can a game like this be in development for 4-5 YEARS?
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:33 pm

LMFAO What?

I just looked up the card game and... I cant even understand dafuq it's supposed to be Hahaha Great Post!

No seriously, is it a card game? is it a fighting game? What kind of fighting game needs 800 characters?!

And in a beta (or really in any game) 800 cards seems a bit overwhelming. If it's f2p, how are they gonna not get their asses copywritten with all those liscened characters? lol don't get me wrong it seems interesting but what the actual fuck.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Walter wrote:
LMFAO What?

I just looked up the card game and... I cant even understand dafuq it's supposed to be Hahaha Great Post!

No seriously, is it a card game? is it a fighting game? What kind of fighting game needs 800 characters?!

And in a beta (or really in any game) 800 cards seems a bit overwhelming. If it's f2p, how are they gonna not get their asses copywritten with all those liscened characters? lol don't get me wrong it seems interesting but what the actual fuck.

It's a free fan game, and yes, it's a fighter built on MUGEN.

I think the "Cards," are like SSB's PC's being toys/trophies instead of the actual characters.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:47 pm

EarlOfBuck wrote:
Walter wrote:
LMFAO What?

It's a free fan game, and yes, it's a fighter built on MUGEN.

I think the "Cards," are like SSB's PC's being toys/trophies instead of the actual characters.

Ho ho holy shit.

OK so 100 characters is alot of unnecessary characters for a regular fighter, why would they think 800+ is a good idea?! x.x yeah it's like just release a damn beta already.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:28 am

I thought this was abandonware
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 am

Swoonis wrote:

If it is, they need to stop being fuckwits and release what they have made, along with the source if it's closed, so people can continue working on it...

But you know the Spanish, they're cocky punks who think, JUST because they made something people are generaly interested in, they're sitting on the top of the world and can treat people however they want.

Not to say all Spanish are stereotypically evil and pathetic, just the neckbeards who treat people like shit.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:47 pm

EarlOfBuck wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

If it is, they need to stop being fuckwits and release what they have made, along with the source if it's closed, so people can continue working on it...

But you know the Spanish, they're cocky punks who think, JUST because they made something people are generaly interested in, they're sitting on the top of the world and can treat people however they want.

Not to say all Spanish are stereotypically evil and pathetic, just the neckbeards who treat people like shit.

I guess they have their heads up their ass because they're like the only people in the world with a fighting roster that big, kek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Card Sagas Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Sagas Wars   Card Sagas Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Sagas Wars
Page 1 of 1