No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo Empty
PostSubject: Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo   Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:51 pm

I... I have no words for this. This is lulzy and insulting at the same time.

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo Stranded_deep_in_autism_2__electric_boogaloo__by_screenshot_saga-d8tit0p

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo Bandicam_2015_05_15_22_36_57_403_by_screenshot_saga-d8tiu3g

Basically I made a single callout post which I'm pretty damn sure had been my only post in a few months on this discussion board and a moderator decided that me calling him and his precious company out was banworthy.

I can't even say the LS mods are this bad (they're still bad) because this is a new low and to think that these rediculous people are supposed to be representatives of this company is hilarious.

Fixed images. Also there could be more coming to this, if they think they can get rid of me so easily they don't know that I have like 5 steam alts I used to use for TF2 idling before valve fucked it up.

EDIT: OH BOY. Alt one got banned in less than 5 posts, that's pretty remarkable.

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo JrEyr3k

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo CYoZfsO

And then when the sperg realized who I was he perm-banned me.

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo R3ImCRS

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo DZn5RSh

Last edited by Walter on Fri May 15, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo   Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Reddit time?

Reddit time.

Reddit solves everything.

Make a stink about it.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo   Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Doge wrote:
Reddit time?

Reddit time.

Reddit solves everything.

Make a stink about it.

Nah, I don't really wanna cause a fuss about this.

If anything I'd make a thread on Kiwi Farms or /v/ or some shit because the people on these forums get really butthurt about anything so it's ripe for trolling.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo   Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:16 pm

Off-Topic:

Did you fuse Pootis And Vidya Gems together? They're no longer one folder within another.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo   Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:16 pm

Doge wrote:
Off-Topic:

Did you fuse Pootis And Vidya Gems together? They're no longer one folder within another.

Yeah, just did. I'm polishing up the subforums right now to make it all less cluttered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo   Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranded Deep in Autism 2: Electric Boogaloo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Janitor Zone :: Lost Saga :: Pootis-
Jump to: