No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So... for three dollars I bought...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

So... for three dollars I bought... Empty
PostSubject: So... for three dollars I bought...   So... for three dollars I bought... EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:14 pm

5 sealed high quality cassettes (Fuji & Maxell's).

...aaaaaand, the big show stopper...

6 Vacuum tubes.

Yeah.

Vacuum tubes, those things that people buy for 10~20$ depending on rarity, producer and quality.

Steampunk? Check.
Musicians? Check.
Computer People? Check.

Do I feel sort of bad for my really-down-the-street-neighbour? Sort of, but he was going to throw it all away if he couldn't sell it, and the otherwise daft members of my neighbourhood wouldn't know much about them to begin with, much less stop at his yard sale.

I knew what they were, and, now I own them.

They could be worth some decent money, but I could also end up doing something really neat with them.

I'm considering going back down to his place to buy the rest of the old electronics he had, might be able to scrap them for parts (especially the computer parts) for the prices he was asking.

I mean, the guy wanted to get rid of the stuff, he offered that I could just back up my truck, and haul it back to my place, then bring the hitch back if I wanted to buy most of it.

Such is the moral conundrum.

I really don't want to jew the guy down, but I really don't want to see the stuff go to waste.

that feel when
Back to top Go down

So... for three dollars I bought...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Janitor Zone :: Lost Saga :: Pootis-
Jump to: