No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.

Go down 
+2
HeartOfCity
Walter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:46 pm

http://kotaku.com/dragon-ball-is-getting-its-first-new-tv-anime-in-18-yea-1700616322

Sorry for the Kotaku link, but I got it off the steam discussions. I'm really amazed that this is actually happening o.o
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:30 pm

... So when will this series just die?
Back to top Go down
Tea

Tea

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:38 pm

HeartOfCity wrote:
Why would you want it to die . _.?
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Tea wrote:
HeartOfCity wrote:
Why would you want it to die . _.?

I think he might be Yamcha because he knows he wont get any screentime other than getting rekt by a villain.
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 pm

I'm kinda annoyed by the fact they keep making more series out of it. It's like how more batman series's keep getting made. All good things should come to an end.
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:12 pm

They only made 3 series total out of this franchise, though.

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT (which is non-canon), and now the 4th is going to be Dragon Ball Super.

They have a lot of games, movies, and merchandise, yeah, but it's nowhere near the level of Batman or other similar franchises.
Back to top Go down
EarlOfBuck

EarlOfBuck

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

I still count Kai as it's own thing.

It cuts a lot of the useless padding from the original Z.

Yes, it's funny that Goku takes a driving test, but it's completely unnecessary to sit through it.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:12 pm

EarlOfBuck wrote:

Yes, it's funny that Goku takes a driving test, but it's completely unnecessary to sit through it.

I really loved some of the filler they added, like the Z Warriors beating the crap out of the Ginyu Force on King Kai's planet, Mercenary Tao showing up, and the Otherworld Tournament arc as a whole. It's neat to see concepts that were completely forgotten in the manga to make a return imo.
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:38 am

Walter wrote:
EarlOfBuck wrote:

I really loved some of the filler they added, like the Z Warriors beating the crap out of the Ginyu Force on King Kai's planet, Mercenary Tao showing up, and the Otherworld Tournament arc as a whole. It's neat to see concepts that were completely forgotten in the manga to make a return imo.
for me, I absolutely hate Kai
the Latin American dub got ruined
Dodoria had a low pitch, bad guy voice, in Kai he got an stereotypical fat guy-high pitched voice
pretty much the same happened with other characters that fitted that criteria
it's like they based the dub on the english version instead of the japanese version like in the original

like... whyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:44 am

Japanese anime with Latin subtitles. Oh god, that sounds horrible.
Back to top Go down
SpadesMagnes

SpadesMagnes

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:02 pm

HeartOfCity wrote:
Japanese anime with Latin subtitles. Oh god, that sounds horrible.
Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. 5bc
Back to top Go down
HeartOfCity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:16 pm

It wasn't bait. It's just that the sound of it gives me the creeps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.   Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball is getting a new anime series.
Page 1 of 1