No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's finally done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

It's finally done Empty
PostSubject: It's finally done   It's finally done EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Holy crap, today was a day. I went in and got my temporary ID, but when my roomie tried to get his I guess the employee didnt give enough of a shit about her job to recognize his name on the electric bill, so we had to run around for essentially no reason to get something that worked, only to find out that the bill we had WOULD work. so after getting the ID's we met up with the personnel manager at walmart to finally come at her with the ID's, so she gave us an hour and 30 mins to do stuff before orientation, then 3 hours later I HAVE A JOB AGAIN Hahaha Great Post!

TBH I hated not having a job, not just because I couldn't buy anything but because I was starting to get cabin fever. So glad that I start working on Friday, and 9 bucks an hour is really nice.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

It's finally done Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's finally done   It's finally done EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:05 am

Walter wrote:
Holy crap, today was a day. I went in and got my temporary ID, but when my roomie tried to get his I guess the employee didnt give enough of a shit about her job to recognize his name on the electric bill, so we had to run around for essentially no reason to get something that worked, only to find out that the bill we had WOULD work. so after getting the ID's we met up with the personnel manager at walmart to finally come at her with the ID's, so she gave us an hour and 30 mins to do stuff before orientation, then 3 hours later I HAVE A JOB AGAIN Hahaha Great Post!

TBH I hated not having a job, not just because I couldn't buy anything but because I was starting to get cabin fever. So glad that I start working on Friday, and 9 bucks an hour is really nice.

Swag, I just started working again a few weeks ago as well. Congrats!

I get 12.73 an hour, and it's not a hard job at all.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

It's finally done Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's finally done   It's finally done EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 am

Swoonis wrote:
Walter wrote:

Ay nice! You working part time or full time? either way it's hard to argue with 12 bucks an hour, that's a real score lol.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

It's finally done Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's finally done   It's finally done EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:49 am

Walter wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Walter wrote:

Ay nice! You working part time or full time? either way it's hard to argue with 12 bucks an hour, that's a real score lol.

Part time for now. Unfortunately I won't be rolling in dough for now due to some financial troubles at my home. that feel when
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's finally done Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's finally done   It's finally done Empty

Back to top Go down

It's finally done
Page 1 of 1