No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread

Go down 
+6
CFlu
XSeyer
Swoonis
NotCflu
grandxan
Neko
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NotCflu

NotCflu

Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:03 pm

I'm still the real Cflu.
Stop pretending to be me.
I have your IP address and I'm ready to DDOS you.

Last edited by NotCflu on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Whattt-
I registered like.. +2 years ago
I heard you needed a korean phone number/pin or somethin like that to register. Never checked. I see you put it there, but you also have us in the guide make a full?
*Confuse*
Either way..
yaay, selling heros and trans guide.
We should have an area to put our names.
All I do is sit and spectate on kls, nobody to hangout with, so I stalkand learn new combos. I tried to do snowtown master. Somehow, within like 50 secs, got swarmed by countless lil guys that lowered my fps. Im a low rank and only seem to be able to do easy dungeons. ;-;

My friend says you get evolve stones by selling perms.
Which I only have 2 perms :c
Teach me how anyways, much love please.
Back to top Go down
NotCflu

NotCflu

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:06 pm

... Even an impostor stealing my guides is getting more love than me.
Back to top Go down
NotCflu

NotCflu

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Exterminatore wrote:
@NotCflu
rly
You're not CFlu.
I am
You asked for it, fake ass motherfuck.
Back to top Go down
grandxan

grandxan

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:51 pm

I made my KLS account a LONG time ago back when it needed KSSN to be made and I never had any problems till recently.

before I could buy gold with no problem but now I can't.  I just get this error pop up.
Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread D4RySPj
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DoomWorldsTV
grandxan

grandxan

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:00 pm

lvl2 ? you mean rank?  My rank was 2LT before I quit (I think that was a while before the IP ban)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DoomWorldsTV
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:54 pm

He means account level. There was this system that had different levels of registration that determined how much access you had to the game. Level 1 is like having a basic account, only goes up to SFC, can't cash,, can only log in at certain times of the day. Level 2 let you go past that, but you had a low limit on how much you could cash per month. May or may not have been susceptible to curfew. Level 3 had the highest cashing limit and had no restrictions on play time.
There was a point where they changed it so that if you weren't Level 3 before a certain date (I believe it was February 16th or so of 2013), you would not be able to cash at Level 2 anymore. You were probably still at Level 2 when this happened, GrandXan.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:20 am

Alright. Whichever of you is the REAL cflu, I need help here.

I've had my KLS account for years, but I have problems getting on. (counter goes past 500)

I think it may have something to do with my ISP.... since I got the login issue out of nowhere, and at the same time I can't use VPN services (I used your guide for softether, it was a big help).

I'm a big noob with technology, and I have no idea what to do past turning off my firewall.
Back to top Go down
NotCflu

NotCflu

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Swoonis wrote:

I've had my KLS account for years, but I have problems getting on. (counter goes past 500)

I think it may have something to do with my ISP.... since I got the login issue out of nowhere, and at the same time I can't use VPN services (I used your guide for softether, it was a big help).

I'm a big noob with technology, and I have no idea what to do past turning off my firewall.

Oh, so now you want my help. After all the hate I received from everyone for bringing foreigners into NALS, you want my help getting into KLS.

Sure, why the hell not.

When did the counter first start doing that? It could be related to the log-in issues a lot of NALS players were having. And what do you mean you can't use a VPN service? It does the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 pm

NotCflu wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

Oh, so now you want my help. After all the hate I received from everyone for bringing foreigners into NALS, you want my help getting into KLS.

Sure, why the hell not.

When did the counter first start doing that? It could be related to the log-in issues a lot of NALS players were having. And what do you mean you can't use a VPN service? It does the same thing?

The issue is probably strictly related to my ISP. Currently I'm unable to:

Play NALS
Play KLS
Download any torrents
Connect to any VPN service: they just flat out fail to connect every time
Connect to steam.

I haven't tried using KLS until the IP block was lifted, so it's been doing this for about a week.

I only use it to design gear, not play any games. I understand that it may still be hypocritical, but thanks for hearing me out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

Hmm... i'm not really used to having problems on installing KLS...
So I can assume it patches correctly?

And NotCFlu got himself a point.

Can the real CFlu please rise?
-stands-

It installs and updates fine. I recently did a reinstall. I just can't get past the connection count.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

-stands-

It installs and updates fine. I recently did a reinstall. I just can't get past the connection count.
Then it could possibly be related to your ISP.
If you had another computer, could you connect to NA/KLS?
nope. that feel when
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

-stands-

nope. that feel when
Ah, then it must surely be your ISP. I hope that helped you in any way.
Having a second opinion is definitely a step in the right direction. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
NotCflu

NotCflu

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

-stands-

nope. that feel when
Having a second opinion is definitely a step in the right direction. Thanks man.
Yeah, the fake is right. Sounds like your ISP. You can call your ISP and tell them you are having trouble connecting to these things and see what they say. More than likely they will send a technician out and run some tests.

Unless... Are you connected to a router?
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 pm

NotCflu wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

-stands-

nope. that feel when
Yeah, the fake is right. Sounds like your ISP. You can call your ISP and tell them you are having trouble connecting to these things and see what they say. More than likely they will send a technician out and run some tests.

Yup. Could that be the root of my problem?
Back to top Go down
NotCflu

NotCflu

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:57 am

Swoonis wrote:
NotCflu wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:
Exterminatore wrote:
Swoonis wrote:

-stands-

nope. that feel when

Yup. Could that be the root of my problem?
You could try it without the router and see. Something could have changed settings in the router and blocked all of those ports. If it is the router causing the problem, I'd recommend factory resetting it and re-configuring the security, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread   Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Crimson Lost Saga Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next