No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Added my avatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgrim

Belgrim

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Added my avatar   Added my avatar EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:08 am

For some reason, only admins can post in off topic.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added my avatar   Added my avatar EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:11 am

Belgrim wrote:
For some reason, only admins can post in off topic.

LMFAO I really botched that reply, sorry if you saw the accidental edit.

Shit, rlly? I'll try to fix OT.

Anyway, if that's poontang I see I'd prefer if you shooped that out and just retained the butt-tentacles. Don't mean to be the janitors but I don't want to risk a kid coming onto this forum and seeing that.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Belgrim

Belgrim

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added my avatar   Added my avatar EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 am

Oh shit forgot about the children. RIP any children that have seen my avatar. And what do you mean by poontang? Do you mean the white stuff word? Because I just see tentacles out the booty. (I mainly like this image because of the facial expression, but the artist did a good job in shaping the butt)
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added my avatar   Added my avatar EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:22 am

Belgrim wrote:
Oh shit forgot about the children. RIP any children that have seen my avatar. And what do you mean by poontang? Do you mean the white stuff word? Because I just see tentacles out the booty. (I mainly like this image because of the facial expression, but the artist did a good job in shaping the butt)

Whatever's in between the legs is what I'm worried about. Other than that I guess it's... fine? xD
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added my avatar   Added my avatar EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:25 am

Oh that's just different colored fur. It's a guy's fursona. And thus, the animal itself is a guy.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added my avatar   Added my avatar EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:27 am

Belgrim wrote:
Oh that's just different colored fur. It's a guy's fursona. And thus, the animal itself is a guy.

Alright, then. I'll trust you on the matters of weird fursonas xD
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added my avatar   Added my avatar EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 am

Furry community in general is kinda creepy. Like, I'm only 50% percent bro. Some of them actually have a mate and some people fuckin fur suits.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go purchase a fur suit to walk around in.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added my avatar   Added my avatar EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:50 am

Belgrim wrote:
Furry community in general is kinda creepy. Like, I'm only 50% percent bro. Some of them actually have a mate and some people fuckin fur suits.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go purchase a fur suit to walk around in.

excuse my while I find a suitable IRL match for Chie's skin for me to walk around in Well Meme'd My Frien.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Added my avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added my avatar   Added my avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

Added my avatar
Page 1 of 1