No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers   IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:15 pm

http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=4191476&postcount=5

Due to long discussions with our MODs & Probes, I've come to the agreement with Dawn that 4 cases are to be investigated.

This said and done, IF YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED OR SUFFERED PIRACY, PLEASE LIST ANY EVIDENCE BELOW.

Following users in question for investigation:

-ForumID: Calebthewol ; Also known as "-Yummy-" "Lime" "Iime" in game.

-ForumID: RIxLS ; Also known as "Riko" in game.

IGN: GrimThePanda: Piracy assistant/affiliate of Pirate "Spikie"

Souhail Serg / Souhail Ser : Known as "Spikie", He has used "Spikie" "-Bobo" and "-Gepernemty" as his in-game names.

"-FireFist" is also in the investigation as a potential Calebthewol side account.

If you've been scammed by any of these users, or know someone who has been, please leave a comment here. If you can provide evidence of scamming/piracy, whether or not it's relevant into the investigations of these users, or their potential side accounts, please post any further information that could be relevant.
Back to top Go down
CopSlice7

CopSlice7

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers   IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:40 pm

God damnit I was scammed by some euro cunt.
I wasn't able to get his fucking name because my ss wasn't working on that day, but if there is some fuck wad in that list who is euro trash, I will do EVERYTHING in my power to help bring this cunt down.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers   IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Dawn has stated that it isn't likely that any form of compensation would be obtained by any of the users.

This however said, it still won't stop me from using my #MASTERLYELBOWGREASE on whoever is in charge of the Helpdesk.

I shall still continue to commit for the compensation/aid for the involved party of victims of these foul crimes.

My elbow grease techniques are Lvl100, expect me to go balls to the walls to get potential compensation for anyone who had been involved in the deep web of the piracy and scam artistry.
Back to top Go down
CopSlice7

CopSlice7

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers   IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Well I don't know if the method I was using was capable of receiving compensation, since it was a 20$ Steam card ->17$ worth of ZP, but even if I don't get any(by this point I have thoroughly stopped expecting any) I still want to bring that pit sniffing cunt down.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers   IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Lawsuit?
Back to top Go down
The0RBlT

The0RBlT

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers   IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:46 am

Isnt Spikie that guy that does free gear designs on facebook?

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Sagana-Free-Reskin/744702155605869?ref=hl#~!/profile.php?id=744702155605869

If so, i know some of his designs are stolen. People request that he asks permission first but he never does. Idk if that counts for this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0f-HVEKKuXAgOLQ4UwfN3A
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers   IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:03 am

The0RBlT wrote:
Isnt Spikie that guy that does free gear designs on facebook?

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Sagana-Free-Reskin/744702155605869?ref=hl#~!/profile.php?id=744702155605869

If so, i know some of his designs are stolen. People request that he asks permission first but he never does. Idk if that counts for this.

His Facebook page is the REASON WHY he's in the OP along with the three others for piracy. Well, that and the fact he's clearly not from NA as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers   IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Potential Class-Action-Suit against Pirates/Scammers
Page 1 of 1