No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgrim

Belgrim

Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P.   Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:39 pm

This game has been around for a long time. It can be enjoyed online and offline. Now before you go, "LOL SANIC?!" this is not a new gen sonic game I tell you. The graphics pass and the music is nice in my opinion. You can make gifs with the press of F9 and take screenshots with F8. You can visit the message boards and check out the modifications (WADs) people have made to enhance gameplay. If you're not intimidated by it like me, you may learn to make your own WADs. Here are some random gifs I picked out from when I was playing it. May include modifications I added.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P. KB4rv3U
In this gif, I added the HyperMysticSonic wad (It's a joke character wad poking fun at how super saiyan sonic goes) and the tails doll wad.
Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P. ZZwrvNR
Ah. One of my favorite wads if not my most favorite. The portal wad.

Hope I convinced at least one person. I love to play this game when the internet is down or when I'm simply in the mood for some old gen sonic. (You can be tails or knuckles too btw.)

http://www.srb2.org/

Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P.   Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:02 pm

I used to play this when I was a kid. I can confirm that it's a totally fun experience with some bros.
Back to top Go down
2jin

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P.   Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:32 pm

What a classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P.   Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Robo Blast 2 (SRB2) Good game if the internet has to R.I.P.
Page 1 of 1