No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's be honest.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

No one actually plays this shitgame lmfao.

I'm glad we have an entire board to talk shit about it though. Their forum is a nazi state worse than the LS boards.

Also, Fizzeq is a faggot.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:48 pm

LMFAO.

Yeah I saw on the LS forums that you and Stickybun got banned because of butthurt. They're just in denial that Crossfire is a poor-man's Counterstrike (which is funny, who can't afford 9.99 for Counterstrike 1.6 on steam)
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Walter wrote:
LMFAO.

Yeah I saw on the LS forums that you and Stickybun got banned because of butthurt. They're just in denial that Crossfire is a poor-man's Counterstrike (which is funny, who can't afford 9.99 for Counterstrike 1.6 on steam)

The indo/egyptians who actually play the game.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Swoonis wrote:
Walter wrote:
LMFAO.

The indo/egyptians who actually play the game.

LMFAO yeah. I guess they just adapted to the hackfest overtime. And yet when I played everybody had the gun that you had to pay like 100 dollars for, probably due to hax.
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 am

I remember playing in a room and foreigners would be like PRESS F4 so that we would agree to the vote kick.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 am

Belgrim wrote:
I remember playing in a room and foreigners would be like PRESS F4 so that we would agree to the vote kick.

That never worked if I recall correctly x.x The hackers were really persistant. And that's alright with Z8.
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:31 am

Pfft just wait until. Z8 makes VIP items for LS like in Crossfire. Think about it. Perfect Starter Pacjage 120K ZP. Gives the user +30 all meta gears and 3 input heroes of choice.
Back to top Go down
watden1234

watden1234

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:08 am

Belgrim wrote:
Pfft just wait until. Z8 makes VIP items for LS like in Crossfire. Think about it. Perfect Starter Pacjage 120K ZP. Gives the user +30 all meta gears and 3 input heroes of choice.

omg I tred 2 play cf onc

G0t insigibed by Vip gun

cash shop is cancer

I see why people hack. When you pay 120 dollars u can one shot people

Fuck that I'll do that for free
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Omfg their bugs are just as bad as LS. Look at their technical support center.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Egypt users (Cringe Warning Intensify)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be honest.   Let's be honest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's be honest.
Page 1 of 1