No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That. Empty
PostSubject: Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That.   Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:44 am

http://lostsaga.z8games.com/announcement/solution-x-trap-error-544-524/

Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That. LPGLF54a2Wd0Y

GOOD JOB.

/Sarcasm

Funny how damage control do that.

Post this shitty "excuse" for what you've been up to in the last several days.

I swear, the staff at Z8Games must have a PhD in Bullshitting To Your Boss, earned @ The IB World School University for The Mastery Of Bullshit.

Seriously, that's all you've managed to do in 36 hours Z8? Scan the forums, examine the user-submitted hotfixes, and give the least information and assistance possible to your users, althewhile trying to make it look like you've been doing productive work so your boss doesn't fire you?

If I was an employee at Z8, I would have cannibalised the rest of my fellow co-workers, thrown them under the bus for their lack of productivity, resulting in them getting fired, and the boss (hopefully) thanking me and/or giving me a paycheck bonus.

Seriously, it's a fucking retarded circlejerk, where all the employees are just yanking each other all day long, trying to get the least work done, while making their boss think they're doing actual productive work.

I'm absolutely disgusted.
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That.   Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Doge wrote:
PhD in Bullshitting To Your Boss, earned @ The IB World School University for The Mastery Of Bullshit.

As an IB graduate, can confirm this is true.

OT: This also leads me to believe the only reason my "fix" thread was stickied and hasn't been un-stickied yet isn't because I actually update it and shit, but because as long as they keep it stickied, it's less work THEY have to do.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

PostSubject: Re: Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That.   Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:36 pm

They have enough time to royally piss everyone off with the BR joke but they can't give us anything we actually want, be it bug fixes or what have you, especially this. These people could be working for the company who made War Z ffs.
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That.   Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That. Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny How Z8's Damage Control Do That.
Page 1 of 1