No Janitor Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Janitor Zone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nastiest thing you ever ate?

Go down 
+2
Doge
Walter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Nastiest thing you ever ate? Empty
PostSubject: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:08 am

I've eaten alot of weird stuff. Some stuff I've actually liked but there's alot of stuff I regret ever eating x.x Three things I can recall specifically are Bull fries or something like that, Calorie mate and this one orange melon spike ball thing. The bullfries are basically sliced up and fried bull testicles... yeaaah. guess I can say i've had balls in my mouth, no homo. Jokes aside they were really gross, they tasted like fried iron. I could probably get into them now that i'm older and could probably stomach it with a more broad pallette (even though to this day I still hate ketchup) but idk.

The calorie mate is like a japanese biscuit, only when you bite into it it's like tasteless, really dry powder. I bought it after I saw it on one of Ashen's winter clearout videos on youtube, and it took like a month to even get to my house. Shit was gross, only time I've ever wanted 5 dollars back so badly.

The orange melon thing I can barely recall, but it was sorta spiky and when you cut into it it was GREEN, like wtf? I dont remember much of how it tasted but I think it was an unpleasant sweet taste. I've seen a few in my town in the super market in the summer and I'm just like HELL TO THE NO when I see them.

There's an asian market in my town that's really ghetto but I went in there once and they had thousand year eggs. I've legitimately thought about buying some and recording myself eating them for the lulz but I don't have a death wish, yknow?

Any terrible culinary experiences you guys have had?
Back to top Go down
https://nojanitorzone.forumotion.com
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:35 am

If you include medicine...

I was young enough to remember vaguely what the bottle looked like, but it was more horrid than Buckley's, if you can fathom a medicine that tasted like death in your mouth.

I don't remember what it was called, though I do remember the bottle being a darker shade of green plastic, with a logo of a green man on it.

Other than that, I swear to God the aussie's try and kill themselves by eating vegemite.
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:38 am

I like the taste of medicine tbh
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:53 am

Belgrim wrote:
I like the taste of medicine tbh

Depends what it is, but it was the most bitter, and simultaneously sweet-sour nasty-ass garbage I had put in my mouth.

I tried these cough drops a few years ago, and they tasted of that vile shit. I spat them out and threw up out of reflex...

God forbid that my parents actually had to hold me down to take liquid medicine as a child, which, 33% of the time, I would throw up out of nasty-reflex.
Back to top Go down
Swoonis
Graphic Designer
Swoonis

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:19 pm

I've eaten quite a bit of "nasty" things that were actually quite tasty.

Cow stomach cooked in peanut butter: chewy and delicious

Chicken brain stew: great texture

dried larvae: mediocre... like stale popcorn

grossest tasting thing I ever ate might be some tuna I made. I had to force it down my throat crying. I wasn't gonna let that protein go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Swoonis wrote:
I've eaten quite a bit of "nasty" things that were actually quite tasty.

Cow stomach cooked in peanut butter: chewy and delicious

Chicken brain stew: great texture

dried larvae: mediocre... like stale popcorn

grossest tasting thing I ever ate might be some tuna I made. I had to force it down my throat crying. I wasn't gonna let that protein go to waste.

Ever since I cut tuna from my diet, I've been getting sick less and less.

Probably the result of mercury not entering my body 5 times a week.
Back to top Go down
Belgrim

Belgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:00 pm

I've never actually eaten it because of the smell, but my mom loves to make a cultural food called chitlands. They're basically hog guts.

On the contrary, my mom hates it when my dad buys and makes chorizo.
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:44 pm

So, I have an asian friend, and he has a bunch of asian food and when I visited him one time, he asked me if I wanted to try "meat candy". It was essentially dried meat (think beef jerky) shaped like a ball in a wrapper. Well, seeing how it sounded interesting, I tried it and IMMEDIATELY regretted it. I ran over to the bathroom, spit it out and had my face in the sink drinking from the faucet for a good minute. The worst part wasn't the taste of the candy though. It was that it STAYED on your tongue long after you'd eaten it (burping was just as bad too). I had that taste on my tongue for almost a week, and it was THE most disgusting thing I'd ever tried.
Back to top Go down
Doge

Doge

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:46 pm

AlonsoDalton wrote:
So, I have an asian friend, and he has a bunch of asian food and when I visited him one time, he asked me if I wanted to try "meat candy". It was essentially dried meat (think beef jerky) shaped like a ball in a wrapper. Well, seeing how it sounded interesting, I tried it and IMMEDIATELY regretted it. I ran over to the bathroom, spit it out and had my face in the sink drinking from the faucet for a good minute. The worst part wasn't the taste of the candy though. It was that it STAYED on your tongue long after you'd eaten it (burping was just as bad too). I had that taste on my tongue for almost a week, and it was THE most disgusting thing I'd ever tried.

Be happy it wasn't a 1000-year-old-egg.

Funny how Asians do that.

Make food absolutely abhorrent to the palettes of literally everyone except themselves.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:48 pm

I think a french fry that just fell on the floor.

/thuglife
Back to top Go down
AlonsoDalton

AlonsoDalton

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Doge wrote:
AlonsoDalton wrote:

Be happy it wasn't a 1000-year-old-egg.

Funny how Asians do that.

Make food absolutely abhorrent to the palettes of literally everyone except themselves.

Ending totally relevant.
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:51 pm

AlonsoDalton wrote:
[VIDEO]
Ending totally relevant.

kek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nastiest thing you ever ate?   Nastiest thing you ever ate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nastiest thing you ever ate?
Page 1 of 1